IGNORED

WIMBLEDON are back.....

jocky king

Champion Novak has four grand slam wins within a year , will he continue with Wimbledon this year . Murray lost few finals of grand slam to Novak but did beat him in Rome tournament this year . Murray have Lendl back as his coach . He was with him when he won the Wimbledon . Natal is out with injuries . Federer is going downhill with his age .

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Novak to win all 4 this year, dethrone and relegate Fed to a forgotten has been soon after and forever remain the GOAT.

I can dream.

Novak looks almost unbeatable at the moment and his best surface I think is hard court so will be even harder to beat at the US Open.

Novak looks almost unbeatable at the moment and his best surface I think is hard court so will be even harder to beat at the US Open.

Novak was winning 6-0 3-0 to Ward , then it is now 6-0 , 5-5 ... The tide is changing .

On paper it looks a favorable draw for Murray until he faces his nemesis Djokovic

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

Novak to make it to the final pretty easy! As there seems to be nobody to test him in the top half of the draw. The way he's playing, I doubt Murray can overcome him as he looks likely to make it to the final if he can overcome Kyrgios. My two cents worth and not worth betting upon as the odds are too low.

Could be the monger in me, but I just find myself looking at nipples and butts in the ladies draw!

Daryle

Certainly can't miss Serena's butt

Forgot all about it until i saw the lunchtime news today! :laugh:Not that much into tennis as you`ll probably realise,but the early rounds are sometimes good for some nice looking unknowns! :GrinNod1:

Novak to win all 4 this year, dethrone and relegate Fed to a forgotten has been soon after and forever remain the GOAT.

I can dream.

I don't think that the pure tennis brilliance of Roger Federer will ever be forgotten .

Novak can dominate for a long time yet and is playing better than ever , but any dip in form from him and Andy Murray will beat him .

Mikeyboy

Novak Djokovic is in real trouble against Sam Queerey   2 sets down when they came off court last night .

A mountain to climb and he needs to play a whole lot better against an inspired opponent .

Mikeyboy

When I want to see men playing with balls I go to Boyztown.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Djokovic out of Wimbledon  , Murray and Federer through . 

Tournament wide open after number 1 seed Novak Djokovic beaten in 4 yesterday , although bookies say Andy Murray is odds on to win .

Might even have some decent weather for the second week .

Mikeyboy

Novak to make it to the final pretty easy! As there seems to be nobody to test him in the top half of the draw. The way he's playing, I doubt Murray can overcome him as he looks likely to make it to the final if he can overcome Kyrgios. My two cents worth and not worth betting upon as the odds are too low.

Could be the monger in me, but I just find myself looking at nipples and butts in the ladies draw!

Wrong regarding Novak  , but agree the girls are a prick tease in some of the outfits they wear .

It gets the horny viewer watching .

Mikeyboy

Wrong regarding Novak , but agree the girls are a prick tease in some of the outfits they wear .

It gets the horny viewer watching .

Mikeyboy

Lucky I kept my money for Soi 6... more hands on, than watching tennis.

Daryle

Lucky I kept my money for soi 6... more hands on, than watching tennis.

Funnily enough i watched the Oz tennis final between Murray and Federer in an enclosed Soi 6 bar a few years ago ! 

Mikeyboy

Lost interest n Wimbledon after Novak loss , I cannot stand watching the ugly tennis player to win the Championship . :)

First time seeing Sam Querrey. A very impressive win over Djokovic and may prove to be a handful for Murray if they meet.

First time seeing Sam Querrey. A very impressive win over Djokovic and may prove to be a handful for Murray if they meet.

Always see a player who knocked out a World Number one player end up losing before reaching the semi final . Agreed with Sam playing a good tennis .

Been around for a long time now. Was a great junior top 10 or so in the world. Very doubtful he can beat several of the best players in the world in the one tournament and win wimbeldon. Incredibly difficult for anyone inside the top 10 or so to do that let alone someone of Querry's ranking.

I think one of his second serves was clocked at 131 mph !

Always see a player who knocked out a World Number one player end up losing before reaching the semi final . Agreed with Sam playing a good tennis .

Generally is a fairly high ranked player so yeah to beat 3 to 4 significantly lower ranked players to get to a semi is almost impossible in the modern game.

I think one of his second serves was clocked at 131 mph !

Would have been his 1st serve. His fastest 2nd serve was 109.

Great composure from Murray to stem the Tsonga tide and was rewarded with a comfortable last set. I wish him all the best today but still a long way to go. And he still hates the English but who in the world doesn't?

when I lived in the UK the media used to call Andy Murray British while he was winning, as soon as he lost he would became Scotland's Andy Murray. That probably didn't help him like the English!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And here I was thinking this was finally a thread about Wombles.

Archived