IGNORED

I will be on my way soon if u need anything ?

badboybilly

Well about to get my pink wig out and make another trip to the LOS

Im cumming from Australia so if you need anything just pm me , I dont mind paying upfront for vegemite , Tims Tams, cigarettes etc as long as its not too expensive.

I fly Business so can bring in more weight.

I dont expect anything in return unless your under 25 and look like Brad Pitt

• 2 months later...

This is a nice idea.  I hope you don't mind continuing this topic for others to participate down the road. 

I hear that cigars are overpriced in Thailand.  I can bring extras from my personal humidor if anyone needs extras.  I'll look into limitations on bringing in tobacco.  Some countries have them.  Send me a private message if you would like.  Adrian

"I didnt know that there was 10 Kg of heroin inside of that package. Im just bringing it to a guy who told me so on the internet... ."

Carrying stuff for other people is definitely not a clever idea. =]

==========

It would be actually very easy to make you a mule. At first they would tell you, that they are missing some specific brand of something. Which is only sold at the corner shop of some street. Then they would wait there for a guy in high heels asking to buy that brand. And they would give you bottle, package, box stuffed with something... .

Since its over internet there would be no risk for them.

23 24 25 26 27 28 years old farang & living in Pattaya north Thailand. :Finger4:

And I ride Kawasaki KSR only!

"I didnt know that there was 10 Kg of heroin inside of that package. Im just bringing it to a guy who told me so on the internet... ."

Carrying stuff for other people is definitely not a clever idea. =]

==========

It would be actually very easy to make you a mule. At first they would tell you, that they are missing some specific brand of something. Which is only sold at the corner shop of some street. Then they would wait there for a guy in high heels asking to buy that brand. And they would give you bottle, package, box stuffed with something... .

Since its over internet there would be no risk for them.

Very good point to make for anyone.  I was only offering to bring extra cigars from my own humidor, not pick up packages from anywhere else.  Thank you for your response.

I got the other impression, it sounded to me like he would buy the stuff locally and then bring it to you in Thailand.  I didn't get the impression he would be carrying packages for you ...

"... I dont mind paying upfront ..."

In my opinion a very nice gesture and no risk at all except not getting paid when you deliver the goods.  The not carrying a package for anyone else is very good advice except that in this case you would have bought the goods yourself and know exactly what you are carrying.  I have friends that carry things here for me on a regular basis and appreciate the help very much, some things are difficult or impossible to get in Thailand.  Also I have brought things back to Issan for friends that live here, again knowing exactly what they are.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

He didn't seem to care about getting paid back ... Pretty much. 

"I dont expect anything in return unless your under 25 and look like Brad Pitt "

And Udontony is right on the spot, there's always a few people who appreciate a few gifts, etc being brought to them from outside the country.

Badboybilly has been so bad he is banned...

I hope it wasn't for this post?  If so, I retract my offer to bring extras of my cigars... 5555

Archived