IGNORED

Early morning breakfast

I'm looking for a place to eat breakfast earlier it opens the better as the otherday had to wait till half 7 for one in the irovers.

Wanting preferably English, I know were in Thailand but a good fry up for me is the best way to start the day when feeling abit delicate

Preferably soi 7,8 Diana ,pattaya klang, soi bukao area as I'm stopping in the lk mansion (pattaya klang/soi bukao intersection)

Witherspoon on Soi Buakhao , just on Soi Daina crossroads on Soi Buakhao ... Really good breakfast , bar opens for 24 hours but not sure what time the breakfast start .

Retox Bar-Soi Lengkee

98 Baht

post-54428-0-42073800-1466897372.jpg

Retox Bar-Soi Lengkee

98 Baht

They don't start breakfast til 8am.

8am usually means 8:30 for them as well.

Thanks for the replys, I ended up going to the lk across the road all can eat 190 baht I think it was. Seemed more of a evening meal then a breakfast with some of the choices

5a.m. Continental Bakery Soi Buakhow. Soi honey ST massage before or after, then go back room sleep... 

I would not recommend it, but Jollys on Soi Buakhao is open 24 hours is it not ?

I prefer the nearby Cafe Pitini but they open at 8am.

Most breakfast places will not open until 8.00am,not worth it.other than that it`s the 24hrs places mentioned above plus kiss food and some of the hotel buffets .

One problem with an early breakfast is you tend to share the place with last nights drinkers  ..can get messy 555

I may be wrong here but right across from I rovers is Kilkenny got the impression they had a cook on hand 24 hours and here'd they have a pretty good breakfast going on there

I may be wrong here but right across from I rovers is Kilkenny got the impression they had a cook on hand 24 hours and here'd they have a pretty good breakfast going on there

Yes a very good breakfast at Kilkennys but I do not know what time it opens.

The owner Khunbob is a member here so you may be able to PM him to find out.

I have walked around the soi diana, soi honey soi buakhow area and It looks like most places don't open until 7:00 am and some don't open until 8.  witherspoons kitchen opens at 7 but the bar is open 24/7. From my observations it looks like most places that have accommodations will open at 7 and those without will open at 8, with witherspoons an exception to that general rule.

I'll try to stop by kilkennys and see if I can find the answer to when they open. 

Can you please remind me where buakhow this is, I stay near but cannot picture where it is

5a.m. Continental Bakery Soi Buakhow. Soi honey ST massage before or after, then go back room sleep... 

Very good choice

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

can you remind me where on Buakhow this is? Also the price.

No prices,but the continental bakery is more or less on soi excite/chaiyapoon corner.

Archived