IGNORED

Thanksgiving Buffet @ Bob's BBQ Nov 27, 2008

Bob's BBQ & Grill

It's Thanksgiving time again and we are doing our Thanksgiving Buffet on Nov, 27 2008

As in the previous years we will have a All U Can Eat buffet featuring many of my mom's favorite recipes like:

Lightly Smoked USA Butter Ball Turkey

Cornbread dressing

Candied Yams

Green Bean Casserole

Broccoli & Rice Casseole

Chicken Casserole

Giblet Gravy

Mashed Potatoes

Cranberry Sauce

Honey Baked Ham

Salad

Bread

Pumpkin Pie

Apple Pie

The pies will be baked fresh in our Bakery of course.

As in the past all Reservation are on a prepaid basis only, and when they are gone that's it until next year. So get your reservation early and don't wait until the last minute.

The cost is 499 bt which includes VAT and also 1 Free glass of Wine (No substitutions for Wine)

Seating will be at 2 different times 5 pm and 7 pm and seating for each will be first come first served. So if you have a group get here early to reserve your table.

You can purchase your prepaid reservation tickets at our location on soi LK Metro from our cashier from now until we are sold out. No discount on this holiday special sorry.

Thanksgiving_flyer2008.jpg

Bob

Bob's BBQ & Mexican Grill

http://www.bobs-bbq.com

• 3 weeks later...

Tickets are going fast 5 Pm is almost full.

Should be a good day with our girls in new uniforms complete with cowboy hats and all.

And with the cute little Indians next door at 3Som bar the street should be full of cowgirls and Indians. Oops Sorry the cowgirls are not for bar fine.

Bob

Bob's BBQ & Mexican Grill

http://www.bobs-bbq.com

forget thanksgiving.. i miss your burgers and burritos...yummmmmm

its BETTER to be PISSED OFF then PISSED ON!!!..

Dude, thanksgiving is the shit lol. Turkey, casseroles, mashed potatoes, I'm already hungry just thinking about it.

Where else can you pig out, then come get completely hammered for next to nothing, while having a bunch of hot girls dressed up in Cowboy and Indian outfits lol.

Dude, thanksgiving is the shit lol. Turkey, casseroles, mashed potatoes, I'm already hungry just thinking about it.

Where else can you pig out, then come get completely hammered for next to nothing, while having a bunch of hot girls dressed up in Cowboy and Indian outfits lol.

you could do that any day ... just ask your girls to dress up as indians and go next door to bobs and eat.... i know he has mash potatoes.. maybe not turkey.. but hey.. who need turkeys when you got an indian waiting for you next door eh?....5555555555

its BETTER to be PISSED OFF then PISSED ON!!!..

Well with the Thanksgiving party here at 3Som, coinciding with Bob's Buffet, you can get proper hammered.

500baht for tickets the day of the event at the bar gets you

4 drinks of your choice

2 LD's, or you can drink them yourself if you choose lol.

100Baht off all BF's

10% discount on all bins over 1000baht (not including BF's)

Add to that, all the ladies dressed up as Indians to play with, then you got a great night. I know I can't wait to get my gf in her Indian outfit and have a little pow-wow :Question:

Edited by ackademik1

Well with the Thanksgiving party here at 3Som, coinciding with Bob's Buffet, you can get proper hammered.

500baht for tickets the day of the event at the bar gets you

4 drinks of your choice

2 LD's, or you can drink them yourself if you choose lol.

100Baht off all BF's

10% discount on all bins over 1000baht (not including BF's)

Add to that, all the ladies dressed up as Indians to play with, then you got a great night. I know I can't wait to get my gf in her Indian outfit and have a little pow-wow :P

FARKKK !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I,m gonna miss it , can you have another pow wow in January ? I,ll bring the bannock :P

DB, for NYE, we will be having the girls sporting all the outfits they we currently have. Some in schoolgirl outfits, others in Indian outfits, and others in the gogo outfits with the knee high boots. We aren't really so much having a party then, but I guarantee it will be worth a visit on the night. And with us staying open 24 hours so you can keep on drinking right into the middle of the day if you wish lol.

But the thanksgiving day will be quite a blast. Many, many people will make a night of it I'm sure. I always love any occasion to get the girls all dressed up lol.

DB, for NYE, we will be having the girls sporting all the outfits they we currently have. Some in schoolgirl outfits, others in Indian outfits, and others in the gogo outfits with the knee high boots. We aren't really so much having a party then, but I guarantee it will be worth a visit on the night. And with us staying open 24 hours so you can keep on drinking right into the middle of the day if you wish lol.

But the thanksgiving day will be quite a blast. Many, many people will make a night of it I'm sure. I always love any occasion to get the girls all dressed up lol.

you got any pics of those indian outfits? :Hug1:

Ary ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba

"I kikiyat everything, I never kikiyat boom boom!"

lbfucker.gif

Somebody say knee high boots? I'm salivating already :Chokdee:

you got any pics of those indian outfits? :Banghead2:

I will when I take my missus along with a few of the girls down to the store to try them on lol.

Somebody say knee high boots? I'm salivating already :)

Of course, everyone loves knee high boots lol. I know I like when miner wears hers :Insanity:

Why did I read this thread? Now I am depressed. :wacko: I am totally pissed off I won't be there for the xmas day fun. Bugger! :D

"If it feels good, just keep doing it!"

I think its going to be a really hard call which is going to be more fun. Thanksgiving at least you know you can eat like crazy and have all the ladies you want around you lol. Xmas will be the same with the food, but a hella lot more people around. Any NYE, you'll be paying top dollar for food everywhere and standing their with your dick in your hand if you wait to long to grab a lady lol.

The girls look like sweethearts as usual Bob. Once I get the indian outfits, I'll have my girls come over and we can take some pics of them together lol.