IGNORED

Golf - US Open 2016

eanto

Oakmont looks a pretty brutal course that doesn't take any prisoners. I'm disappointed about McIlroys performance but it would be great if Westwood finally lifts a major, I didn't think he could putt lol.

I also think Garcia would be a very popular winner and my dark horse is Lowry. All set for a great last day.

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

The fat fuck is in the lead again.  Just evidence that golf is a game, not a sport.  Hopefully Jason Day races past him.

Speaking of golfers who are carrying a few extra pounds...Wild Thing's still got it... http://es.pn/1UHlevO

I wouldn't mind Lowry winning...Westwood or DJ if he can't hang on

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hooray beer!

There must always be a place for the larger than life in professional sport.......Colin Milburn cricket, Inzaman Ul Haq cricket, Neville Southall football. William Perry American Football, Craig Stadler Golf!

I T beefy Botham 55

you would never see a fat footballer .... oops

1365064.main_image.jpg

PGA breathes a sigh of relief.  For those who didn't watch there was a question about if Johnson had caused a ball to move on the green and if he should be penalized.  Well, at first he called over a referee.  He said he didn't think he caused it.  Seemed like the deal was no foul.

Then a few holes later they come and tell him it's under review and he might be penalized.  Like what?  

In the end he won by 3 shots clear so it isn't an issue except to those in betting pools.  Kinda wonder how that;'s going to turn out.

Dustin earned his win.  Tough course and he closed with a birdie on 18 to make it his.

PGA breathes a sigh of relief.  For those who didn't watch there was a question about if Johnson had caused a ball to move on the green and if he should be penalized.  Well, at first he called over a referee.  He said he didn't think he caused it.  Seemed like the deal was no foul.

Then a few holes later they come and tell him it's under review and he might be penalized.  Like what?  

In the end he won by 3 shots clear so it isn't an issue except to those in betting pools.  Kinda wonder how that;'s going to turn out.

Dustin earned his win.  Tough course and he closed with a birdie on 18 to make it his.

Lolol.

What a ruling that was.

How does he make the ball go backwards when he didn't ground his putter?

USGA are,goofballs.

And can we get rid of Fox and Joe Buck.What a shit announcing team.Terrible.

Yep, Fox is horrible.  They are covering the Copa America too, and butchering it.

Frankly, didn't think DJ had it in him to close it out.  When the official informed him of the impending doom of a review, I thought he would choke it away, but instead, fatty fuck was the one to fade.  He and the Waynette will be "bumping up" all night.

Tough course. I could maybe get by on the ladies tee in one hundred, but I'm not sure about the back nine

Let me see.  Course plays to big hitters.  Oh yeah.  I could break 100 too.  On each nine.   :GoldenSmile1:

Lolol.

What a ruling that was.

How does he make the ball go backwards when he didn't ground his putter?

USGA are,goofballs.

And can we get rid of Fox and Joe Buck.What a shit announcing team.Terrible.

Tell you what.  It would have been a mess if it had impacted who won the tournament.  Never hear the end of it.  They should kiss DJs butt for saving them embarrassment.

BTW, I didn't think Fox did a bad job.  Joe Buck isn't my favorite but the camera work and who they followed was good enough.

On slow mo reply I thought it was a foul

Tell you what.  It would have been a mess if it had impacted who won the tournament.  Never hear the end of it.  They should kiss DJs butt for saving them embarrassment.

BTW, I didn't think Fox did a bad job.  Joe Buck isn't my favorite but the camera work and who they followed was good enough.

Buck has no fucking clue.Camera work was fine.

Buck has no fucking clue.Camera work was fine.

But you already KNOW golf.  Turn off the sound, crank up some Led Zeppelin, and watch the tournament.  Nothing can be wrong with that.  

Golf   =   stick , ball , hole  .  

Simple you would would think , but the insane number of over complicated rules that the even the pro's and officials aren't sure about can lead to a farce .

Lucky for all , that DJ won by 3 shots . 

Mikeyboy

But you already KNOW golf.  Turn off the sound, crank up some Led Zeppelin, and watch the tournament.  Nothing can be wrong with that.

Those plagiarists?

No thanks.lol.

It was a farce wasn't it. Thankfully didn't affect the result.

If they are going to assess a penalty stroke then do it. Don't fuck about for hours deciding.

Those plagiarists?

No thanks.lol.

The mighty Zeppelin rolls on.  

Archived