Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

four and twenty pies

sexy man

my mate has asked me to find out if anywhere in pattaya sells 4 and 20 pies in pattaya

he wants beef or mince ones   ive seen chicken ones in friendship ages ago but he wants beef

i reckon he.s mad as they will be expensive but i told him i.d ask

any holes a goal

I reckon you're right. Seriously 4n20's? Rubbish pies filled with ofal and fatty offcuts.

I can't recall the name but do believe there is an English bloke who runs a bakery near beach road who makes and sells real decent pies. Perhaps an expat can fill in the blanks.

If it'snot a Mrs Mac's then take it back.

Now I like my pies and now that Four n twenty sponsor Port Adelaide Footy club I started to consume them and them only.But seriously they are rubbish pies and always have been.

Bowman's Pies, an offshoot of The Sportsman seem to be doing quite wel.

Available in Friendship and elsewhere....and direct of course.

If it'snot a Mrs Mac's then take it back.

Now I like my pies and now that Four n twenty sponsor Port Adelaide Footy club I started to consume them and them only.But seriously they are rubbish pies and always have been.

Mrs Mac's are garbage too...

Any pie that is sold at a servo, 7-11 etc are rubbish. Will only buy one if I'm starving and theres no other options....

They do have them at friendship....but you can't beat tinnies...

Regards, Atlas.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

London pie behind bic c pattaya tai or chaiapruk 2

mobile

Trojan

"I wold not be in a folis paradyce."

• 2 weeks later...

my mate has asked me to find out if anywhere in pattaya sells 4 and 20 pies in pattaya

he wants beef or mince ones   ive seen chicken ones in friendship ages ago but he wants beef

i reckon he.s mad as they will be expensive but i told him i.d ask

They had the Beef and Mince in Friendship last week when I was there.

thanks i;ll check it out nexttime i;m in there

any holes a goal

What about " Garlo's " pies .... But i do like Mrs Macs ... As for Pattaya try Tinnies at Jomtien on the corner going into the complex.

Nice friendly guy who was a former ( Tasmanian) champion pastry chef in that small Country called Tasmania at the bottom of Australia.

Is this meat pie's  or fish pile's just asking many guys here don't like fish pie do you like fish or meat ?.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

Pies? Come on guys we all miss a taste of home some times and I do like the odd pie (sausage roll or pastie) now and then but their must be a limit. I for one can live with out pies (especially 4 n 20) while I am on holiday. It is almost the same as when I am at a wonderful hotel breakfast buffet and I see fellow Aussies with their BYO vegemite, SERIOUSLY?!?!?!? You have all this amazing food and you can't leave the friggin' vegemite for a week or two???

Oh Madzar ! Now you mentioned Darl I cant for one do without my vegemite on toast every morning !

Love the sausage rolls too , had a Chiko Roll last weekend , first time in years , who remembers them ?

Felt like I was reliving my teenage years sitting on the sidewalk eating that

Renember goung up to the "Wog bar" with Mums $5 and seeing Nick, Effie and Billos working hard there.

My favourite used to be the dagwood dog , battered frankfurt on a stick ,.....potato scallops, .....oh those were the days !

What about " Garlo's " pies .... But i do like Mrs Macs ... As for Pattaya try Tinnies at Jomtien on the corner going into the complex.

Nice friendly guy who was a former ( Tasmanian) champion pastry chef in that small Country called Tasmania at the bottom of Australia.

555 Good grief ....  :Think1:

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

It's Garlo's for me as well.

Beautiful pie full of meat and perfect pastry.

His main bakery in Mascot is worth visiting as well.

Got some really tasty delights.

Lb

• 2 weeks later...

Oh Madzar ! Now you mentioned Darl I cant for one do without my vegemite on toast every morning !

Love the sausage rolls too , had a Chiko Roll last weekend , first time in years , who remembers them ?

Felt like I was reliving my teenage years sitting on the sidewalk eating that

Renember goung up to the "Wog bar" with Mums $5 and seeing Nick, Effie and Billos working hard there.

My favourite used to be the dagwood dog , battered frankfurt on a stick ,.....potato scallops, .....oh those were the days !

I am hungry now. If only they had Chico Rolls in Pattaya.

A friend muled me over these goodies recently and I love him for it.

494.jpg765590 (1).jpg

They had the Beef and Mince in Friendship last week when I was there.

Yes I have seen them there for years.

The upper crust pies Collaroy. Best ever

Archived