Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Small Safety Box For Sale- 800 Baht

how122255

It is new but I cannot get the electronic keyboard to work properly... It comes with 2 keys and can be opened/closed WITH THE KEYS ONLY ... I can NOT get the keypad to work properly... It comes with all the original instructions, batteries, and mounting hardware...Size: 23 X 18 X 18 cm...approx.: 9 inches X 6.5 inches X 6.5 inches

safety box.jpg

your sales are priceless , thanks for the laugh :)

Feeling old ? Never mind , maybe youre older than you ever been before , but youre also younger than you will ever be again .......

Is it small enough and light enough for me to carry away on my motorbike?

your sales are priceless , thanks for the laugh :)

Care to explain , what is so funny or amusing ?

Is it small enough and light enough for me to carry away on my motorbike?

Yes, it is small but comes with hardware to drill and bolt it into concrete or whatever...It is not meant to be high security but a quick place to hide a few things while your in the shower, etc.

FORUM RULES : "About the Items for sale or rent section The items for sale or rent forum is for the listing of items and services for sale or rent. As such it is not a discussion forum. Out of respect for the seller only posts related to the sale of the item are allowed. If a seller requests the removal of posts not following this policy the posts will be removed."

I originally had 2 of these safety boxes that work only with the key....Now, one is gone ...Only one box remains so act quickly if your interested...

Care to explain , what is so funny or amusing ?

I think its amusing as it don't work only with a key its faulty and should be put in the bin !!!!!

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

It still works as a steel box that locks with a key ....The electronic keypad would Not add anything to that function...Thank you for sharing your opinion that it should be but in the bin but it will still do the job it was designed for that and  is more eco-friendly Not to throw away things that can still be used as designed... Also,  considering that I am open to a price offer, a budget minded b/m might think the same way ...  It is still a good place to lock up your cash while you jump into a shower so your newest 'wife' doesn't help herself to any of your hard earned  money.

I think its amusing as it don't work only with a key its faulty and should be put in the bin !!!!!

JDM

Same as his other stuff for sale. The tablet from 1997 lol. I would be embarrassed to ask someone for money for a safe that doesn't work with the keypad - give it away or bin it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The tablet was sold for 3000 baht...I should have 'bin' it ???

The tablet was sold for 3000 baht...I should have 'bin' it ???

Like i said before, if it played games, give it to a local kid or take it to a school or something. It was so old, i can't imagine how dumb you would be to give you any money for it.

But if you're that short of 3k baht then yeh, wait for a few months and sell it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The gentleman who bought it was about 45 years old and very familiar with that model tablet...It worked perfectly and he said it was exactly what he needed...I donate cash regularly and I hope others to do to ...Have a nice day...

• 2 weeks later...

Thread Bump...Another great day in Pattaya, especially as it has been slightly cooler with a lot of clouds.

• 2 weeks later...

I originally had 2 of these safety boxes that work only with the key....Now, one is gone ...Only one box remains so act quickly if your interested...

Was it stolen whilst you were in the shower?

Archived