IGNORED

Decisions Decisions ! Where to stay !

ginger ninga

Now then i am planning my month long trip from the end of December and have been looking at places to stay. Have got a choice between the Jasmine hotel on soi bj and the Holiday Masion near Topps . Was wondering if you guys could help me make my choice for me or throw in some ther suggestions for around about the 12000 baht mark . Location is not important but has to be Pattaya !!!!!!

Cheers Pat !!!!

• 1 month later...

Location is not important but has to be Pattaya !!!!!!

Don't know..location is importent imo...sleeping in the direct area of WS or Soi6 will probably give you a totally different experience than staying in an hotel on 3RD road (not that there's anything wrong with that! I mean, I don't even know what I like better being a newbie;-) though I do know you could really look into the (many) possibilities Pattaya has to offer for accomodation.I'm on a budget myself, it just means I'll have to look and surf the web more to find that place I like...and it's not gonna be somewhere on Sukhumvit Road..Good Luck!! :WinkGrin1:

www.canterburytalescafe.com is almost full untill end of Jan and only limited rooms in Feb March.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg