IGNORED

Sophon Cable Tv Box - For Sale

how122255

Sophon Cable TV Box - for sale... 550 baht...comes with HDMI cable and power adapter and remote control....Only a few months old...Located in Pattaya.

DSCN0704.JPG

DSCN0705.JPG

DSCN0707.JPG

DSCN0708.JPG

Sophon Cable TV Box - for sale... 550 baht...comes with HDMI cable and power adapter....Only a few months old...Located in Pattaya.

About the Items for sale or rent section The items for sale or rent forum is for the listing of items and services for sale or rent. As such it is not a discussion forum. Out of respect for the seller only posts related to the sale of the item are allowed. If a seller requests the removal of posts not following this policy the posts will be removed.

This TV box is for Sophon cable..You will get a extra 125-150 channels with this box...No extra monthly fees...Many more sports channels.

i got 2 of them from sophon for freewhen i renewed my yearly subscription

any holes a goal

How

A thank you cost nothing ?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe, but YOU have written SO many negative posts on many of my sale threads before that I don't appreciate hearing from you. If not for your previous past bad and attacking posts against me, I would have given you a 'thank you'.

The TV box has been SOLD ...

i totally agree :)

always brings out a smile reading hes sales .

Feeling old ? Never mind , maybe youre older than you ever been before , but youre also younger than you will ever be again .......

Archived