IGNORED

travelling by bus

osjohn

hello,

can anyone give advice on best way to get bus to nana hotel then bus to pattaya? I know its a bit cheap but would be nice way to travel and save a bit of money - thanks

John Osborn

One option from Nana is get the sky train to Ekamai bus station. You can then get the bus to Pattaya from there.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

thanks but where is the drop off for nana hotel? sorry for being a bit thick

Soi Nana. Bus AE3. Can't you read buddy?

"Blessed are the cracked, for they let in the light" Spike Milligan

One option from Nana is get the sky train to Ekamai bus station. You can then get the bus to Pattaya from there.

Yep what he said ^^.

I did this couple of weeks ago, journey was very pleasant, bus has aircon and costs approx 128 Baht, journey time is around 2 hrs.

P.s Make sure you check your change ;)

He who fears being conquered is sure of defeat.

Soi Nana. Bus AE3. Can't you read buddy?

I have a hotel right to Nana Station and lazy feet. Is there a long distance between soi nana stop bus AE3 and Nana Station?

I have a hotel right to Nana Station and lazy feet. Is there a long distance between soi nana stop bus AE3 and Nana Station?

If i'm reading this right you have a hotel in BKK and that is where your going 1st from the airport?

If that is the case you can get a meter taxi at the departures level and it should'nt be much over 250 baht, the bus I don't

know but i'd take the taxi. The savings isn't worth waiting around for imo.

Take the skytrain to Ekamai as others advised. This is how I do it when I arrive, 1 or 2 days in BKK then a bus to Pattaya.

By Soi Nana I presume you mean the soi where the Nana hotel is? This is Soi 4 Sukhumvit and Its a fair way from Soi 4 to Nana train station, which I recall is around soi 7. There is a much closer stop to Soi 4, seem to recall its Ploen chit?? Have a look on the map to be sure.