IGNORED

Brand New Ulefone Be Touch 3 The Iphone of Android as called

excellfriend

Brand New Ulefone Be touch 3.  It is touted as the Iphone of Android.  Please google and check out the specs.  Pretty impressive.  I ordered this as a gift for someone but she bought another one before it arrived (effect of keeping it as a surprise),

I paid 200 USD for it and will let it go for 160 USD i.e. 5650 THB.  it is still boxed and new.  Just taken out and tested it and applied a glass over the screen for protection.

if you are seriously interested you are most welcome to come and test it. i live in Naklua. but can meet up in any central area.

please call me at 0809740862 or PM me.post-10542-0-20974000-1465896049.jpgpost-10542-0-44761400-1465896050.jpgpost-10542-0-66412700-1465896051.jpg

thanks for viewing.

the grey one is 157.99 plus 13 USD for shipping and it is out of stock. please check.  Mine is grey in colour. Thanks

Economy shipping is free.

Good luck selling at basically current retail price. I'd perhaps consider it at $100, but certainly not at retail.

Archived