IGNORED

Pattaya airport taxi.

Hi. Just arrived home today after an all to short 1 week trip.

Anyway I took the coach down which was excellent as I arrived at 7am and had plent of time 250bt to hotel.

Wanted to do the same back but found the last bus left at 7pm which was way to early which ment a taxi.

I really don't like airport taxis as they drive like lunatics but had no choice.

Was quoted 1300-1500 bt at loads of places but stumbled on a stand at the corner of central and second road.

Was quoted 1000 and he showed me a picture of a yell and green taxi or as he put it 1200 for a limo.

Went for the taxi to pick me up from August Suites at 10 pm.

Taxi arrives at 9.40 which was a lovely silver Toyota something leather seats and a very pleasant LADY

Driver. 1000 all in 200 to the stall guy as deposit 800 to the lady driver she paid all the tolls. Lovely sensible driver and would highly recommend them.

• 2 months later...

Thanks for the post and the useful information.  I was going to ask if their was a contact number for the driver directly and save 200 baht, but it sounds like the service was wonderful and the price was right.  I was chatting with a freelancer from Thai Friendly earlier today and she said that her friend was a taxi driver and said it would be 1500 baht to pick me up at the airport. 

Adrian

Mr T and Mr Toom, both excellent taxi providers are each 1000 baht Pattaya to BKK

a 1000 baht taxi from bangkok to pattaya is really good. Does this taxi service have a counter at the Bangkok suvarnabhumi airport....Maybe for my next trip I can use this taxi service when i arrive at  suvarnabhumi airport to go to pattaya

Also can u mention what is the name of the coach service you took from suvarnabhumi airport to pattaya

a 1000 baht taxi from bangkok to pattaya is really good. Does this taxi service have a counter at the Bangkok suvarnabhumi airport....Maybe for my next trip I can use this taxi service when i arrive at  suvarnabhumi airport to go to pattaya

Also can u mention what is the name of the coach service you took from suvarnabhumi airport to pattaya

Same companies, same service.

Going south Mr. T is still 1,000 baht and Mr. Toom is 1,200 baht

Going north both are 1,000.

I recommend Ann, safe (female) driver, good English skills, was very helpful when I had some flight delays and needed to change plans at the last minute.  090-7687703, [email protected]

Archived