Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Well done Wales.

Captain Cockblock

I would like to take this moment to congratulate our neighbours on their victory today in their opening Euro encounter. From the passion of the singing of the national anthem, to the good behaviour of the fans and finally the result.

Well done Wales.

Delighted! First game in the Finals of a Tournament in my lifetime and it's a win.

Coleman has fostered a great team spirit and has everyone working hard for each other.

Every chance of getting through the group then anything else is a bonus.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

edit

Delighted! First game in the Finals of a Tournament in my lifetime and it's a win.

Coleman has fostered a great team spirit and has everyone working hard for each other.

Every chance of getting through the group then anything else is a bonus.

Same here.

Fantastic start.

Cluck-cluck, gibber-gibber, my old man's a mushroom, etc.

Bloody sheep shaggers...I don't know what's worse  taffy singing or sheff wed fans drumming 

Well done Wales and Welsh bastards. One man team or should that be one chimp team.

one chimp team.

Mike England retired years ago mate.

image.jpeg

Well done Wales and Welsh bastards. One man team or should that be one chimp team.

I take back the Welsh bastards bit now that we are watching each other's backs in France.

So yacky da boyoes and saucepan vach in Llanelli, excuse my spelling.

Iechyd Da.

Sospan Fach.

:-)

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

It's turning out to be a great tournament for the Welsh, well done.

Victory to Wales , fully deserved the win , no question . Hope they will go on to win the Euro 16 ... Come on WALES .... :GoldenSmile1:

image.png

Victory to Wales , fully deserved the win , no question . Hope they will go on to win the Euro 16 ... Come on WALES .... :GoldenSmile1:

AHEMMMMM ..

we are still in the competition ;-)

AHEMMMMM ..

we are still in the competition ;-)

5555 .... We don't expect us to win the cup , do we ? Wales have a better chance than us but of course I hope that Ireland win the cup if they magically got to the final ... Munster til I die .. :)

5555 .... We don't expect us to win the cup , do we ? Wales have a better chance than us but of course I hope that Ireland win the cup if they magically got to the final ... Munster til I die .. :)

Ireland v Iceland in the next round.

Lancashire till I'm sober :-)

England v Belgium final for me

Happy we got to 1/4s yesterday but our limitations were exposed and I think Belgium will take us next round if they beat Hungary today.

Archived