IGNORED

Well done England.

vimto66

Well done England on beating Australia in the rugby today,beat russia in the Euros,then sri Lanka in the cricket and it will be a good weekend.

What if you are Aussie Russian or Sri Lankan?

Ding Ding ...... Please remember to like and subscribe.

Was a good game of rugby. Looking forward to game 2. Emgland too good in game 1.

Was a good game of rugby. Looking forward to game 2. Emgland too good in game 1.

Yeah, it was a cracking game.

If that disallowed try had been given...  :Think1:

But personally, I hate this rugby league style "runners infront" style - but maybe i'm just showing my age.

(EDIT I meant ) Pocock out is a big loss for you. Next game will be a monster. 

RAZZ

Yeah, it was a cracking game.

If that disallowed try had been given...  :Think1:

But personally, I hate this rugby league style "runners infront" style - but maybe i'm just showing my age.

Hooper out is a big loss for you. Next game will be a monster. 

RAZZ

Yeah Pocock out of the series which is a shame. I think aussie boys will gel better after having the run together.

I agreed on the obstruction disallowing the try. I quite like them running the decoys as it tends to make defence man on man when done well. All the northern hemisphere teams looked great and played as a unit.

Looking forward to the 2nd games in all the test series.

Well done England on beating Australia in the rugby today,beat russia in the Euros,then sri Lanka in the cricket and it will be a good weekend.

Looks likely it will only be 1 out of the 3 you mentioned ,  but Hamilton winning in Montreal was a bonus .

Mikeyboy

Fantastic win yesterday in Melbourne - a truely historic achievement. Now onto Sydney and a 0-3 series away win.

great 3-0 series win........what a difference a decent coach makes!

great 3-0 series win........what a difference a decent coach makes!

Agree ,  also funny that the Aussie head coach was bleating on about boring England before the Sydney match .

Aussies got beat every way it was possible , good stuff .

Mikeyboy

Archived