Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Skype spambots

Crushed

I don't know of a way, but I used to get them here and there, but I'd I'd make sure to block and report as spam.

I didn't get them too often, and don't anymore.

Check your settings, to see if you're profile is publicly searchable, of of there's other privacy settings. Probably won't help because people often use actual names or words vs. random characters.

The best thing to do might be to start over with a new username.

Instead of Mary82, perhaps create:

4223zMary82

Anyone starting a search for Mary might come across her ID, or even a spam bot.

Starting with 83gqVQhn would be even more random.

I'm going to presume that the users in question have relatively common names within their username.

Got one recently. Do have common name, would also like to know how to get rid of it...

what exactly is the nature of this spam bot?  i get requests all the time from random Nigerian or Eastern Euro pingers, I just decline and block and have never had issues with them again.

This fucker came up when I installed skype on my phone. Sends spam links to all contacts and rang one of my contacts but they didn't answer

i think they play a recorded video. Fuck these dickheads pain in the arse for what???

Yeah but I am sending the spam to my contacts not receiving

Yeah but I am sending the spam to my contacts not receiving

Yeah, exactly this.  I changed my password and am now crossing my fingers.  

Thanks very much to the mod who moved this to the Computers and Software section.

Archived