Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

The London Pie

I am a regular visitor of the London pie at Chaiprook 2, I noticed this week that the prices are now starting to go up without any notice but that's usual around here, anybody got an up to date price list? There is a lot of competition out there & if they continue to raise prices then they will no longer be standing out of the crowd but Just another pie.

sent by mobile AIS

Trojan

"I wold not be in a folis paradyce."

• 2 weeks later...

Have spoken with the owner and the prices in Pattaya were wholesale prices and below what his retail prices in Bangkok (where his main client base is). Tried to say that IMO his product was good but not enough to justify price hikes in current retail conditions in Pattaya.

Seems like he continued with rises anyway which is up to him, but I have stopped buying his product as they are the same or more expensive now than similar in London.

The more the cash, the better the gash

• 3 weeks later...

Is he a thai customers down lets put the prices up Not the best business plan IMO but as they say in Thailand up to me !!!!!.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

Archived