Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Save SMILE ROCK GIRLS AGOGO ?

Edge

OK well not all of it.

As you may know, Sapphire AGoGo is expanding yet again, this time in the space formerly known as Smile Rock Girls AGoGo.

Arguably (not really) the worst GoGo in town, but I thought there might be some out there with fond memories.

I have asked Gerry to try to salvage the neon lights from the sign (not the whole sign) while I check whether anyone would like them as a souvenir.

SRG.jpg

I liked some of the small Thai run places sadly they are slowly disappearing. There used to be a certain verve to them that has been lacking for quite a while.

I would like to have the sign but Mum might object. :)

Smile Rock always brought a smile to my face. Pretty much always for the wrong reason, of course, but I am thankful for the amusement it has provided.

And one time I actually did go in there by mistake, as is the proper way.

I liked some of the small Thai run places sadly they are slowly disappearing. There used to be a certain verve to them that has been lacking for quite a while.

I would like to have the sign but Mum might object. :)

Mum LOL.

There were a few other GoGos with 'verve' further along which gradually disappeared as first Climax and then Private Dancer, now Club Electric Blue, took their place.

I remember Sakura and no doubt others can remember the rest.

I don't know whether SRG AGoGo ever had a 'Heyday' but my visits were around 2008 I think.

A group of us were doing weekly crawls and one of our number always insisted on the last call being SRG, despite the fact that he often fell asleep whilst having his dick sucked.

I remember that their draft beer was so dire that nobody ever complained that the glasses were so small.

For more recent visitors, believe it or not, but they had a sprinkling a top talent back then and I even had a couple of memorable STs upstairs there before two of them were poached by Whats Up and their prices tripled overnight.

However, the raunchy 'Rock' girls the bar will mostly be remembered for were pretty rough and knocking on a bit back then, yet I'm sure they were probably still there right up to it closing.

Now I gather its function will be to allow Sapphire's bar to be pushed further back, allowing more seating, a bigger stage and bigger toilets.

Smile Rock Girls will effectively be absorbed and disappear.    

LOL

Once I asked BM Abraxas (who make the yearly best gogo reviews in gogo section) which is the worst gogo in Pattaya! That was the place he took me to! I still remember we order 2 diet coke. It took the waiter 5 minutes to bring the drinks to us. We looked at the bill, it was 120 or 140 THB each! I don't think we finished the drinks and left in about 5 minutes! 

It make sense for Sapphire to take over the place. 

Smile Rock always brought a smile to my face. Pretty much always for the wrong reason, of course, but I am thankful for the amusement it has provided.

And one time I actually did go in there by mistake, as is the proper way.

I swear I was so drunk once that despite aiming at Mistys door I fell into Smile Rock Girls.

Thankfully the sight before me was so scary I sobered up enough to make good my my escape.

LOL

Once I asked BM Abraxas (who make the yearly best gogo reviews in gogo section) which is the worst gogo in Pattaya! That was the place he took me to! I still remember we order 2 diet coke. It took the waiter 5 minutes to bring the drinks to us. We looked at the bill, it was 120 or 140 THB each! I don't think we finished the drinks and left in about 5 minutes! 

It make sense for Sapphire to take over the place. 

The imposter for the title was Rocket AGoGo in Soi Diamond, so I suppose imposter no more.

Only a single unit, but I think it will be surprising what a difference it makes inside Sapphire.

The alterations to SRG will all be complete before it is opened up and the new stage will be pre-made so that by using the 2 Buddha days in July to work round the clock they hope to avoid a closure.

A couple of years ago, when the Russians folded at Gentlemen's Club I thought they should have busted through that way and gained another entrance and more space.

The GH guys thought they could make a go of GC since closed) but TBH the foot traffic in Soi Diamond has fallen off so much that it perhaps would have added little to Sapphire, except I'd still have loved to see those Pole Angels be able to fly a little higher.

Elsewhere in Soi 15 I hear that DollHouse is about to go through a major refit following their Patpong show on Saturday.

Also I hear the CEB/DH owners have taken on 2 units in WS near SugarBaby to open as G-Spot AGoGo.

Who says the sky is falling on the WS GoGo scene?

I swear I was so drunk once that despite aiming at Mistys door I fell into Smile Rock Girls.

Same here. I think it was the extra gravity from the often "generously sized" ladies inside that pulled one dangerously off course :wink:

Mum LOL.

There were a few other GoGos with 'verve' further along which gradually disappeared as first Climax and then Private Dancer, now Club Electric Blue, took their place.

I remember Sakura and no doubt others can remember the rest.

I don't know whether SRG AGoGo ever had a 'Heyday' but my visits were around 2008 I think.

A group of us were doing weekly crawls and one of our number always insisted on the last call being SRG, despite the fact that he often fell asleep whilst having his dick sucked.

I remember that their draft beer was so dire that nobody ever complained that the glasses were so small.

For more recent visitors, believe it or not, but they had a sprinkling a top talent back then and I even had a couple of memorable STs upstairs there before two of them were poached by Whats Up and their prices tripled overnight.

However, the raunchy 'Rock' girls the bar will mostly be remembered for were pretty rough and knocking on a bit back then, yet I'm sure they were probably still there right up to it closing.

Now I gather its function will be to allow Sapphire's bar to be pushed further back, allowing more seating, a bigger stage and bigger toilets.

Smile Rock Girls will effectively be absorbed and disappear.    

Andy 666 will be mortified when he finds out  " Smile "  is no more .

The only boilers i have ever seen , worthy of competition to the Smile girls , were in Marilyn a go go .  Long gone .

Was positioned just left of the Siren beer bar complex in WS .    The women working in there had goldfish and toads as props .

Mikeyboy

Andy 666 will be mortified when he finds out  " Smile "  is no more .

You think he might want the neons for his man Cave?

Elsewhere in Soi 15 I hear that DollHouse is about to go through a major refit following their Patpong show on Saturday.

Also I hear the CEB/DH owners have taken on 2 units in WS near SugarBaby to open as G-Spot AGoGo.

Who says the sky is falling on the WS GoGo scene?

The Dollhouse/ Electric Blue owner has brought back the winning formula of the past: a single barfine price (900 baht) which is a real barfine not a short time rental.

Plus skin on display. Sure 900 baht is higher than a few years ago when the single barfine price was 600 but it's not an unreasonable increase (like 1500 is).

I hope they continue to expand and flush out the scourge of the coyote bars.

The Dollhouse/ Electric Blue owner has brought back the winning formula of the past: a single barfine price (900 baht) which is a real barfine not a short time rental.

Plus skin on display. Sure 900 baht is higher than a few years ago when the single barfine price was 600 but it's not an unreasonable increase (like 1500 is).

I hope they continue to expand and flush out the scourge of the coyote bars.

Actually there are tiered BF rates at CEB/DH according to how they are dressed/undressed, which obviously also sets their salary rate.

AFAIK 900 is for topless, 800 coyote and 1000 nude...I may be wrong.

The BFs aren't ST/LT related but the girl may say ST only - up to her.

At Sapphire, which is mainly agency (coyote) the BF is 1000 for any girl, ST or LT same same, so not all are "unreasonable".

Still the girl may say ST only though.

Sapphire should increase the VIP area with their acquisition.

okay, how do I become a VP.......whose ass do I have to kiss, I hope no yours :)

okay, how do I become a VP.......whose ass do I have to kiss, I hope no yours :)

Just take a bunch of selfies and you will be ushered in without hesitation.

Actually there are tiered BF rates at CEB/DH according to how they are dressed/undressed, which obviously also sets their salary rate.

AFAIK 900 is for topless, 800 coyote and 1000 nude...I may be wrong.

I may have misunderstood the mamasan.. but the girl I was with was of the topless variety.

The BFs aren't ST/LT related but the girl may say ST only - up to her.

Which is as God intended it so I'm happy with that as well.

I haven't seen the new layout - maybe they are.

Why do you ask - are the A Team boyz making up?

I haven't seen the new layout - maybe they are.

Why do you ask - are the A Team boyz making up?

No,but I'm planning a January melee.

As long as they close at 10.30 pm,should be able to make it.

Joking aside, AFAIK anyone can book the VIP table for a group 'session'.  

They would actually do well to have a larger VIP section with bottle service.

I would probably stay longer in bars of I didn't have to sit near other people but my friends,and they sent over hot girls for drinks.

sorry not a high roller, I like to sit in the cheap high seats out of the way.......although I may no seem it on here, I am very low key when out.......VIP tables not for me

I took two tiny ones from Rock a gogo many years ago, both well under 40 kilos, more like 35 and looked young.  They were 22 and 23 and yes I checked their ID's

some Arab guy stepped in front of us and asked the girls how old they were.  I was about to pop the aggressive fuck but then I figured he was just looking out for the girls. They both answered and I just pushed him aside and went on my way

I took two tiny ones from Rock a gogo many years ago, both well under 40 kilos, more like 35 and looked young.  They were 22 and 23 and yes I checked their ID's

some Arab guy stepped in front of us and asked the girls how old they were.  I was about to pop the aggressive fuck but then I figured he was just looking out for the girls. They both answered and I just pushed him aside and went on my way

bullshit i bet you took him too :GoldenSmile1:

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

You think he might want the neons for his man cave?

Had to have some smileys on this thread     :GoldenSmile1:  :GoldenSmile1:  :GoldenSmile1: 

Mikeyboy

bullshit i bet you took him too :GoldenSmile1:

fuck off, you know I never take a guy with a mustache

Archived