IGNORED

Movies at home options?

KelseyMclgh

Bought a smart TV And a blue ray player. Now I'm looking for movies. It would be great to see old movies like Bladerunner, Alien, Armageddon, etc in the Blue ray quality. Could I rent them somewhere ?

Don't know if it works in Thailand or not but Amazon/prime has a lot available. Do any board members use it in Thailand? Does not work in Singaopore but not sure about LOS.

How do I find the box guy?

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

If you want to buy BluRay or DVD's there's a good stall upstairs in TukCom. Not too expensive.

They are mostly or all counterfeits, right?

No comment.

Yes! Tukcom.I will take a look. Thank you !!

Direct downloadlinks or streaming watching

example for Armageddon :

http://www.watchfree.to/  > search option >http://thevideo.me/zhvsyu67m1zm> clicking few times "proceed to video" > and clicking away popups until you have Download the video.link..(Thevideo.me has most possibillitys you can download ...some . others are dodgy...popups sites

finnaly should end up to here :  http://thevideo.me/download/zhvsyu67m1zm

I am using them with Malwarebytes in real time protection mode ....so that is blocking the evils sites who appear sometimes ....works fine to avoid

Or.... http://www.watchfree.to/watch-57d-Armageddon-movie-online-free-putlocker.html and possible in the player screen up there can be a clicking link direct , most promptfile ..

Non native English writing poster, not using a spell checker !! 

OP

X box or torrents are your friend

• 1 month later...

Don't know if it works in Thailand or not but Amazon/prime has a lot available. Do any board members use it in Thailand? Does not work in Singaopore but not sure about LOS.

It works I'm using it now.

Netflix now works in Thailand. Not as good as US selection but OK for a trip.

Also just buy an android box on Amazon or something. Fire TV stick can also work but not as good. Then download Kodi and load on addons. It is very easy to do and you can get live TV and a great selection of movies and TV shows.

Cost of box is about $50-100 depending on the quality and remote. Yo can also buy at IT malls in Thailad pretty cheap.

Cost of addons - Free

I can send you more info if you like.

Also you need a good internet connection.

That the best idea I've heard. It seems weird to connect Android box to a smart TV but I've learned that it really isn't very smart. So I guess I'm going to use the Android box to connect to an HDMI port and not use the Android OS in the TV.

Bought a smart TV And a blue ray player. Now I'm looking for movies. It would be great to see old movies like Bladerunner, Alien, Armageddon, etc in the Blue ray quality. Could I rent them somewhere ?

minx box and there are lots and lots of free movie apps as well as a paid app on the box, 200 a month.  The advantage of the one on the box is you can change language and subtitles

if you only want english, then you can do torrents free and every movie is on them, slip it on a usb and there you go

If your TV has a browser, use www.genvideos.org 

Sure, there are super annoying pop-ups, but once you kill 1 pop up per movie, you can stream DVD rip 1080p video of current and classic movies. Nothing to download or install, just steaming. Just remember to select 1080 (it defaults to 360 or 480p) and go full screen. Not 4k, obviously, but more than decent quality for streaming. No cam videos either.  I use it mainly with my laptop, but found it works fine with my TV browser too.  

Archived