Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Need an iphone5 in good condition

fasteddie

I am looking for an unlocked iPhone 5 (no cracked screens, and all features functioning) as a temporary phone for my TGF until I get to Thailand. If there is one available for a good price please let me know

Your Not in Thailand??????

No place on the Planet like Pattaya..Don't let your meat loaf

tukcom will have hundreds

I am looking for an unlocked iPhone 5 (no cracked screens, and all features functioning) as a temporary phone for my TGF until I get to Thailand. If there is one available for a good price please let me know

Before you come, check out eBay. I've bought a 4s for $60 and a 5 for $110 recently on eBay. They look practically new.

Before you come, check out eBay. I've bought a 4s for $60 and a 5 for $110 recently on eBay. They look practically new.

Exactly. One of the most popular phones on the planet, countless people upgraded but kept their old iPhone....

Thanks for the info. The problem is she wants it NOW. And I am in the USA. She doesn't know too much about phones

Before you start jumping with glee with the thought of buying a iphone off of ebay, know many people selling phones on ebay are selling "carrier" locked phones, meaning they can only work with that certain carrier; Verizon, AT&T, T Mobile.  Getting them unlocked is a (edit; 6000 baht) pain in the ass in Thailand.

She doesn't know too much about phones

The first Thai girl i have come across that knows nothing about mobile phones 55555

I have an available iphone 5s 16gb I'm willing to sell, but it's not unlocked. make me an offer. 

Edit; I'm in Thailand and my TG can show your girl the ins and out of the phone.

Wolfcat, if your phone is locked, do you know what functions will still work?

The app store?

Phone calling?

Find my iPhone?

Wolfcat, if your phone is locked, do you know what functions will still work?

The app store?

Phone calling?

Find my iPhone?

Yes all the ones you mentioned worked. 

It's a real iphone 5, not fake, everything works fine on it,  

Before you start jumping with glee with the thought of buying a iphone off of ebay, know many people selling phones on ebay are selling "carrier" locked phones, meaning they can only work with that certain carrier; Verizon, AT&T, T Mobile. Getting them unlocked is a (edit; 6000 baht) pain in the ass in Thailand.

That is very, very, easy to remedy. Search for and purchase an unlocked phone....carriers unlock them for their customers at no cost all day long...so millions are already unlocked.

It is NOT difficult to get it unlocked either. Pay someone in a cell phone shop $20 to unlock it if you want to purchase a locked phone.

That is very, very, easy to remedy. Search for and purchase an unlocked phone....carriers unlock them for their customers at no cost all day long...so millions are already unlocked.

It is NOT difficult to get it unlocked either. Pay someone in a cell phone shop $20 to unlock it if you want to purchase a locked phone.

Carries will unlock them free IF they are not under a contract or reported as lost, 

As for the $20 fee, is that to carrier unlock?  Most web sites are asking for over $100 USD for that service. 

Carriers will unlock them free IF they are not under a contract or reported as lost,

As for the $20 fee, is that to carrier unlock? Most web sites are asking for over $100 USD for that service.

There's only one type of unlock.....that's why I said " the carriers will unlock them for free ".

Carriers unlock phones which are under contract all the time.

Before you start jumping with glee with the thought of buying a iphone off of ebay, know many people selling phones on ebay are selling "carrier" locked phones, meaning they can only work with that certain carrier; Verizon, AT&T, T Mobile.  Getting them unlocked is a (edit; 6000 baht) pain in the ass in Thailand.

All I have bought have been unlocked. It is easy to distinguish those that are unlocked, they tend to state "Unlocked."

Jumping with Glee commencing.

Wolf Cat, thanks for the reply. What are the limitations van cove your locked phone? Is it just the carrier Thailand?

If that is the only limitation and then my TGF can put in HER username and password for the Apple ID, app store, and find my iPhone. All three?

Wolf Cat, thanks for the reply. What are the limitations of your locked phone? Is it just the carrier in Thailand? I'm not sure I know how that works.

If that is the only limitation then my TGF can put in HER personal username and password for the Apple ID, app store, and find my iPhone. All three?

Wolf Cat, thanks for the reply. What are the limitations of your locked phone? Is it just the carrier in Thailand? I'm not sure I know how that works.

If that is the only limitation then my TGF can put in HER personal username and password for the Apple ID, app store, and find my iPhone. All three?

My i5 was bought in Thailand and It can use any Thai SIM card (so I guess it IS unlocked).  In my earlier post I meant to say it's not jailbroken.

I never took it to the US, so I'm not sure if it will work there.

If/when I sell it I will factory reset it and she can install her info and what ever apps she likes.  My TG can help her out.

I have find my iphone on my 5 and 6 and they work fine when I need to find the other.

My i5 was bought in Thailand and It can use any Thai SIM card (so I guess it IS unlocked). In my earlier post I meant to say it's not jailbroken.

I never took it to the US, so I'm not sure if it will work there.

If/when I sell it I will factory reset it and she can install her info and what ever apps she likes. My TG can help her out.

I have find my iphone on my 5 and 6 and they work fine when I need to find the other.

How much do you want for it?

How much do you want for it?

6500 baht and I can deliver it anywhere around town,.

I still have the original box but not the original headphones.

Well… I'm blown away… My TGF went and got an iPhone 5 on her own! Amazing! Much More resourceful than I imagined. Thanks everyone for all the input.

Well… I'm blown away… My TGF went and got an iPhone 5 on her own! Amazing! Much More resourceful than I imagined. Thanks everyone for all the input.

She wants to be able to communicate with you, so she found a way

Archived