Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

lk metro area hotel with pool for 1000 baht

washington george

you will not get a top notch hotel with a pool for that money. the swimming pool criteria seems to be the defining part of price in Pattaya.

Weclome Plaza hotel is a big hotel that has been under renovation for the last 8 months, so should be finished (you may want to check). They have a big pool and a variety of prices that is within your budget.

http://www.welcome.co.th/wplaza.htm

Alternatively, Pattaya Bay Resort gets great reviews on this board.

http://pattayabayresort.com/default.aspx

which is around your budget.

George,

I would also say Pattaya Bay Resort. I have stayed there twice so far and it is very good and has a high standard. Last low season they had an offer on of 999 bahts per night which included breakfast. They have a very nice pool on the top floor by the restaurant. The rooms are clean and modern with in room safe, they also provide a tuk tuk service to either second road or soi buakow.

Hopefully the same offer will be given when you go but check the website first.

There may be other hotels also in the same price range but this is the only one I have stayed at.

Rikky

Rikster

10% discount given to all Pattaya Addicts Privilege card holders.

Opey de place in soi Lengke and sunview place in soi buakaow. Both under your budget with pools.

I think the Keerati house is in that price range. They are apartment style rooms, and are owned and share the pool with the LK Metropole hotel. I know some rooms run about 20,000 a month, so the nightly rate has to be up your alley. If you weren't concerned about the pool, let me know when your interested in staying as I can sort you out at 3Som.

I think the Keerati house is in that price range. They are apartment style rooms, and are owned and share the pool with the LK Metropole hotel. I know some rooms run about 20,000 a month, so the nightly rate has to be up your alley. If you weren't concerned about the pool, let me know when your interested in staying as I can sort you out at 3Som.

Keerati Home Stay is the only place i have ever stayed i wouldnt recomend , got eaten alive by mosquiotos and the airconditioning didnt work properley. My freind also chcked out as his airconditioning failed also.

Areca Lodge at the bottom of the page is 1050 a night, Areca is a big hotel with two pools.

Areca Lodge at the bottom of the page is 1050 a night, Areca is a big hotel with two pools.

Areca Lodge will be the best bet. You can get 1050 baht or below in low seeason.

High season, expect it to be 1200-1400 Baht

Keerati Home Stay is the only place i have ever stayed i wouldnt recomend , got eaten alive by mosquiotos and the airconditioning didnt work properley. My freind also chcked out as his airconditioning failed also.

That sucks, as I had heard good things about Keerati. Almost even stayed there instead of LL, but I was extremely happy with my stay at LL, so can't complain.

Areca Lodge looks cool from the front, never been inside that one, the metro and reniassance I might have visited the pools on occasion :GoldenSmile1: . Usually I just go over there and take a swim when I want one lol.