IGNORED

Honda Phantom 200cc 2005

woody01

Honda Phantom 200cc 2005

Honda Phantom 200cc 2005
Great condition, tax and compulsory insurance until next year. Rides great. All paperwork to change title here with me, a locally registered bike. Priced to sell so no offers please. Thanks for viewing.

Price: 40,000 Baht
Phone: 092-3818394

post-157166-0-64152300-1464504814_thumb.jpg

post-157166-0-98656500-1464504817_thumb.jpg

post-157166-0-38085100-1464504821_thumb.jpg

post-157166-0-23733300-1464504825_thumb.jpg

post-157166-0-07718100-1464504829_thumb.jpg

post-157166-0-20575200-1464504833_thumb.jpg

Fu@ck me woody you should open a  garage I have been to your house to buy things and I know you have a very large area there but it seems you are getting more and more  every day good luck in your new venture.

Good prices and good condition items.

I am thinking at your asking price for the pcx 150 I  could rent it and make a profit grrrrr back off I have a lot of bikes out on rent and its a pain looking after them .

A good deal for a BM for sure you could sell it next year at the same purchase price.

Edit...... not this bike the pcx in the other ad.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

KMs?--Previous owners?  Maintenance? Accidents? 

No place on the Planet like Pattaya..Don't let your meat loaf

Fu@ck me woody you should open a  garage I have been to your house to buy things and I know you have a very large area there but it seems you are getting more and more  every day good luck in your new venture.

Good prices and good condition items.

I am thinking at your asking price for the pcx 150 I  could rent it and make a profit grrrrr back off I have a lot of bikes out on rent and its a pain looking after them .

A good deal for a BM for sure you could sell it next year at the same purchase price.

Edit...... not this bike the pcx in the other ad.

JDM

Haha sadly its so full of junk that there is no room to open a garage XD but i try my best and keep things going sadly it has been really quietly lately and also thank you for being interested in the bike if you ever wanna come and have a look please do just give me a call

Take care

Woody

KMs?--Previous owners?  Maintenance? Accidents? 

It has done 47k kms and it has 1 previous owner the owner said he got it serviced i don't know if that was recently and as far as i know there has been no accidents its in good condition as you can see and if you want to have a look please come down

Take care

Woody

Thanks Woody i know you not as a friend only in passing and as a buyer you are a genuine guy who has gone into the resale market sourcing your items and putting them up for sale good luck in your venture you seem to have many good buys for sale.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

• 4 weeks later...

It's a real pity this bike is in pattaya, if it were in the uk I'd bite your hand off

• 1 month later...

Archived