IGNORED

3Som Bar & Guest House

Murphy

Hey guys,

I just set my next trip to Pattaya and I'll be staying at the 3Som on Soi LK Metro.

Someone out here stayed there? Report on the rooms and the women would be great.....LOL

LOL. I'll try and have some of the people staying here now throw up a review. They are all BM's and also in each of our styles of rooms, so should be able to give you perspective from any of the rooms, and will get some updated pics up for you, or have some of the guests post them themselves. :GoldenSmile1:

I know this is more of a comment for the people who stay/stayed here or frequent/frequented the bar, so I won't bother to sweeten the pot, I'd really like for some other BM's to give their honest opinions about the bar and the hotel rooms as well.

I never stayed there but I visited quite often. I loved the place and the ladies and having Bob's BBQ next door is the icing on the cake. There's aways a good chance of running into other BM's while you are there as well. A small place with a big heart! :GoldenSmile1:

ความจริงเป็นสิ่งที่ไม่ตายแต่คนพูดความจริงอาจจะตาย                 

The truth is immortal but people who speak it aren't - Thai proverb

Karl's Thailand - My YouTube Channel

Ive not seen this bar b4, where on LK Metro is it.

I like to hang in the area and will pay the place a visit on my next trip (date not yet decided)

Cheers Mick

Ive not seen this bar b4, where on LK metro is it.

I like to hang in the area and will pay the place a visit on my next trip (date not yet decided)

We are smack dab in between bob's bbq and the rockhouse. In a few months time, we plan on having a hell of a sign that you won't be able to miss if you tried, so in the meantime, just look for the bar that looks like Amsterdam aka red light district, only one on the block like it.

I heard the manager is an LB. :D

...& likes to get jiggy with it??? :Oops1:

Ary ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba

"I kikiyat everything, I never kikiyat boom boom!"

lbfucker.gif

I heard the manager is an LB. :Oops1:

Pre-op or post-op??? :D

Jokes aside... I to have never stayed at threesome but i'm sure you will be very very happy there. The hosts are wonderful people who i'm sure will do anything to make your stay as comfortable as possible.

The bar is a great place also with some real sweethearts working there.

Highly recommended.

Hey guys,

I just set my next trip to Pattaya and I'll be staying at the 3Som on Soi LK Metro.

Someone out here stayed there? Report on the rooms and the women would be great.....LOL

I'll stay there in 10 days, it will be my first time too! ;-)

I can not comment on the rooms nor the ladies yet, but ackademik is a really nice guy if I judge from our mail exchanges when booking the room: helpful, polite, perfect, so I trust I choose my place for my next trip well :-)

PS: For the ladies...I thought one of the LOS golden rule was "Do not BF too close from your nest", and how much closer

can you get than barfining ladies from your own guest house?

On another hand, the first LOS golden rule is "You will break each and every LOS golden rules anyway", and the ladies look so cute judging from ackademik posts :-)

I wonder how long I will be able to resist LOL ;-)

Edited by gregkai

I'll stay there in 10 days, it will be my first time too! ;-)

I can not comment on the rooms nor the ladies yet, but ackademik is a really nice guy if I judge from our mail exchanges when booking the room: helpful, polite, perfect, so I trust I choose my place for my next trip well :-)

PS: For the ladies...I thought one of the LOS golden rule was "Do not BF too close from your nest", and how much closer

can you get than barfining ladies from your own guest house?

On another hand, the first LOS golden rule is "You will break each and every LOS golden rules anyway", and the ladies look so cute judging from ackademik posts :-)

I wonder how long I will be able to resist LOL ;-)

BREAKIN DA RULES BREAKIN DA RULES BREAKIN DA RULES my point exactly. I'll be breaking the rules starting November 19th LOL