IGNORED

Polo Shirts

Going in ten days and would like to know of places that sell designer polo shirts. (not original) 

Ralph Lauren, Tommy Hilfiger, CK, etc to take back for my son.

Any info gratefully appreciated.

literally everywhere ,sells them try mikes shopping ,made in thailand ,market on tuesday and friday

Mike's shopping mall on Beach Road is your best bet . Bargain hard though as they often ask stupid prices . 

Should be about 200b each. That's about £4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You will pay more at Candy's but the quality is always very good

Lloydies would be great if you can tell me where his shop is...

Cheers

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

9 people can't make a baby in one month

Cheers

On 2nd Road virtually opposite the entrance to soi 13/4

Cheers

2nd Road

It is virtually opposie Pattaya Land (Soi 13/3)

You can message him thru his Facebook page and he could give you actual address in English or Thai

https://www.facebook.com/tony.candy.9?fref=ts

As Lloydies says Candys is the best, maybe cheaper elsewhere however better quality at Tony's.

I wear them to work, hard wearing, easy to wash, no need to iron them if dried outside, had some for years

As Lloydies says Candys is the best, maybe cheaper elsewhere however better quality at Tony's.

I wouldn't say that terrible quality polo's at Candys there lately even grade a is shite

There's a lack of anything decent anymore including jeans in Patts or Bangkok.

Thanks for the info.

Have not bought shirts for some time now,but they washed well and lasted.You might also think about having a suit made.Like me you may not wear a suit,but it`s handy to have one in the wardrobe just in case.You never know.                                                                                                                                         BEN.

• 5 months later...

Mike shopping mall, go out front door, take a left the next market stalls you come to ask for Lin. 150 baht per t shirt great value

Mike shopping mall, go out front door, take a left the next market stalls you come to ask for Lin. 150 baht per t shirt great value

I have some from MSM and they are 150....good quality...all designer labels.

Best buys are in Bangkok in Pratunam Markets.....if you know where the wholesalers buy up.

Candys quality is always the best but priced accordingly

Candys quality is always the best but priced accordingly

Agree on quality,none local as good, but he doesn't seem to rotate as much as he use too.

thanks for info ,anybody know where you can get good quality rugby shirts ,have noticed bg decline in copy stuff and quality is now so poor on football shirts that i stopped buying them

• 3 weeks later...

Agree on quality,none local as good, but he doesn't seem to rotate as much as he use too.

Struggling for custom when I spoke to him in August

A girl who runs several stalls says she's not sure if they will be able to sell fake gear next year. Worried about the changes ahead following the death of you know who.

A girl who runs several stalls says she's not sure if they will be able to sell fake gear next year. Worried about the changes ahead following the death of you know who.

Too many livelihoods affected for that to happen overnight

I think the best answer is and was, everywhere, markets and stalls all over the place, the further away from beach road you go the cheaper they will be, quality doesnt really differ much from one to the next so not much point to paying a premium to purchase it from a beach front stall

Going in ten days and would like to know of places that sell designer polo shirts. (not original) 

Ralph Lauren, Tommy Hilfiger, CK, etc to take back for my son.

Any info gratefully appreciated.

I always wore tshirts in the daytime, now switched to polo and Mikes is the place, loaded with them and good price and big selection

Archived