IGNORED

Tennis - French Open

eanto

Bit of a scare for the defending champion today but had enough in the tank to get through the first round. Murray down 2-1 in sets before bad light stopped play. He looks favourite to level tomorrow so hopefully he'll play a good fifth set.

Just watched an interview with Heather Watson (UK) who won her match today. Couldn't help thinking she'd make a very good bar girl ! But there's probably more money even in ladies tennis

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

Bit of a scare for the defending champion today but had enough in the tank to get through the first round. Murray down 2-1 in sets before bad light stopped play. He looks favourite to level tomorrow so hopefully he'll play a good fifth set.

Just watched an interview with Heather Watson (UK) who won her match today. Couldn't help thinking she'd make a very good bar girl ! But there's probably more money even in ladies tennis

I'd pay Heathers bar fine , no problem .

With Federer out injured the bookies make it a three man race ,  Djocovic , Murray , Nadal  with no value backing any of them . 

David Ferrer could be a lively ousider with  Milos Raonic 

Womens winner is harder to pick than a broken nose , but Polands Aggy Radwanska is good enough to win .

Mikeyboy

I hope Radek Štěpánek have until tomorrow to rest and show his great technical game. I am very amused, as he in the first two sets that pompous Murray trained in shorts and a technical game.

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

I'd pay Heathers bar fine , no problem

I'd even be tempted to buy her a LD

I hope Radek Štěpánek have until tomorrow to rest and show his great technical game. I am very amused, as he in the first two sets that pompous Murray trained in shorts and a technical game.

I think Radek's only chance of winning any title now is in the doubles competition .   His mind is quick but his legs are slow .

Mikeyboy

Lost me there old boy

I think Radek's only chance of winning any title now is in the doubles competition .   His mind is quick but his legs are slow .

Mikeyboy

He'd beat everyone on gamesmanship !

With Federer out injured the bookies make it a three man race ,  Djocovic , Murray , Nadal  with no value backing any of them . 

David Ferrer could be a lively ousider with  Milos Raonic 

Womens winner is harder to pick than a broken nose , but Polands Aggy Radwanska is good enough to win .

Mikeyboy

On clay I would give Wawrinka a boxers chance too.

................................................................................................................

Mikeyboy

Yes you are right. He is no the youngest and suits him smart positional play.

With Federer out injured the bookies make it a three man race , Djocovic , Murray , Nadal with no value backing any of them .

David Ferrer could be a lively ousider with Milos Raonic

I dont know what his recent form is like but Thiem served me well earlier in the year when I was on the punt.

If Ferrer wins i'll collect close to 3k from a couple of small bets placed months ago, not holding my breath but for $15 I figured it was worth a shot.

If neither of em win I want Joker to win, my mate gobbles federers knob so I'm hoping he knocks him off his perch eventually and wins most majors just to shut him up.

Off we go again, could be a roller coaster

It's a pity at the end of the match to Radek Štepánek. Some unnecessary mistakes. Nice tennis from both sides until the end of the match.

That match certainly got my attention. All credit to the Czech player and at 37 years. Didn't know he had a bad injury for many months last year that probably would have retired a lesser man.

Happy Murry won but he's a Brit and I'm biased 55

That match certainly got my attention. All credit to the Czech player and at 37 years. Didn't know he had a bad injury for many months last year that probably would have retired a lesser man.

Happy Murry won but he's a Brit and I'm biased 55

I thought he was a Scotsman. :GoldenSmile1:

I thought he was a Scotsman. :GoldenSmile1:

Probably an independent Scotsman

Good on Andy for digging deep. He was one tough cookie to beat and onwards and upwards

Haven't watched tennis since Kournikova stopped playing.

I sometimes ended up with a wrist injury as well.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Comfortable win earlier for Murray against the big Croatian. Hope somebody beats Novak before the final

Haven't watched tennis since Kournikova stopped playing.

I sometimes ended up with a wrist injury as well.

I thought the young Japanese girl, Osaka was quite cute today. Narrowly beaten by a much more experienced player. Not quite in Anna's league though but a better player lol

I dont know what his recent form is like but Thiem served me well earlier in the year when I was on the punt.

If Ferrer wins i'll collect close to 3k from a couple of small bets placed months ago, not holding my breath but for $15 I figured it was worth a shot.

If neither of em win I want Joker to win, my mate gobbles federers knob so I'm hoping he knocks him off his perch eventually and wins most majors just to shut him up.

I don't know anything about Dominic Thiem ,  but he has made the semi's .  

Ultimate test for him next ,  Djokovic

Murray to play Wawrinka  , too close to call .

Mikeyboy

Murray in his first RG final. Should be a battle for sure, looking forward to it

Murray in his first RG final. Should be a battle for sure, looking forward to it

Yes , should be good , but i think Novak should play alternate points left handed just to even things up . 

Mikeyboy

Yes , should be good , but i think Novak should play alternate points left handed just to even things up . 

Mikeyboy

A small bottle of Leo says Murray wins ! (Not a LD though)

A small bottle of Leo says Murray wins ! (Not a LD though)

Ill take that bet ,   and hope i lose .

Mikeyboy

Archived