IGNORED

Marriot Pattaya

jamesmex

Can someone tell me if the Marriott in Pattaya allows visitors. I heard some of the nicer hotels do not allow them? If so are there fees?

Good post, I've often thought about staying there myself but figured there might be an issue with bringing girls to the room.

Or even still, how the staff would treat the girls? A lot of families use the Marriott and I wouldn't want a BF feeling out of place if the staff were snubbing her.

Good post, I've often thought about staying there myself but figured there might be an issue with bringing girls to the room.

Or even still, how the staff would treat the girls? A lot of families use the Marriott and I wouldn't want a BF feeling out of place if the staff were snubbing her.

The staff at the Marriott are top notch and very professional. They will not ask for your girls ID unless you want them to and walk the girl up to the counter. No problems with bringing in girls and no extra charges for one guest (they do charge 600 bt if you have two girls). Plenty of uniformed security around and I enjoy the way they salute you when you walk past.

No problems when I was there. Going to possible stay there again this month. Never asked for id from the girls.

I always stay in the Marriot and book a double, wife is coming later. Didn’t fool anyone though as the receptionist asked for wife’s name and do I remember it? No problem for bringing visitor back though.

• 2 weeks later...

How is the location for the Marriott? Is it close to the action? If not, is there another comfortable guest friendly hotel that is close to the activities we all enjoy?

Also, has anyone stayed at the Sheraton? Any comments on that?

Thanx

Upon us all, just a little rain must fall

The Marriott is in a central location, it's close to everything. Most hotels are guest friendly and close to the action also.

You should be able to find an Agoda banner on the website, look through some of the hotels and then ask us any questions that you may have. There's too many hotels to list them all.

You can also look through threads in this section, there's been a lot of hotel reviews posted

Stayed there twice pre marriage and had no dramas with bringing back a party.

I don't buy out the bar, I buy the nightspot.

I stayed many times at the Marriott Pattaya and I can assure you there will be no problem or joiner fee if you take

a lady back to your room. The staff will tread her very nice just like any other guest of the hotel. Just make sure

you book a double room. Than no question will be asked. Have a good time.

Pattaya: You can checkout any time you like - but you can never leave - Eagles

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for starting this thread. I was just about to ask the same question.