Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Watches

Hi Guys. Going in 2 weeks for the first time in 4 years so i expect a lot has changed.

Have bought several watches in the past but non have lasted very long. Need advise and directions 

to good ( fake ) watch shops. Want a really nice Omega if possible.

Thanks

Jack had some nice Omegas when I visited in March, he wont deal with everyone, but if you go in there with a interested happy face and ask for him by name...short slim guy early 30s, well presented.

All the info you need:

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/282613-mr-jacks-grade-aaa-copy-watches/page-11

Jack watches is good ... Very reliable shop . Also do repairs .

image.png

I bought a watch from Jack last month.

Took a printed copy of what I wanted,just had to wait 2 days.

All good so far.

Robw

What prices are we talking about.                                                                                                                                                                                                   BEN.

• 4 weeks later...

I would also like to know what I should expect to pay for a good Omega or Rolex. Thanks

Was going to buy one from Jack last year. He wanted 3500THB. sadly it didn't arrive in time for me going to Hua Hin so I want to the other place that has good ones. Its at the back of the fruit and vegie market as you walk from Tukom towards Walking Street. It's on the left hand side. Only 3000THB and I've been wearing it now for 11 months. It does gain about 30 seconds in around 28 hours so will take it back next month for adjustment.

What prices are we talking about.                                                                                                                                                                                                   BEN.

I would also like to know what I should expect to pay for a good Omega or Rolex. Thanks

Watch prices can vary hugely from 1000 Baht to 25,000 up for the super quality copies in places like MBK, Bangkok.

In general you would be looking at 3,000 to 3500 in Pattaya for a "good' quality copy.

If you are new to a shop/dealer be polite but firm that you want to see the better ones. It helps enormously if you know what to look for. Check photos or originals where you can, especially at things like the screw styles and the way links should look on metalic bracelets etc.

It can also help to go with a dealers regualr customer as not only will they try to pass of a lower quality item if they can but they are sometimes wary of new customers due to the 'set ups" we see with foreigners working with the authorities.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Archived