IGNORED

Americans attack Syria

gordy

Heard on the local news this morning here that the Americans launched an attack on a village in northern Syria.

How many more countries are they going to indiscriminently attack ?

Is it any wonder they are so disliked around the world .

DONT BROWN IT............CROWN IT..!

its no wonder we are far superior to the rest of the world with weak characters like you inhabiting them

its no wonder we are far superior to the rest of the world with weak characters like you inhabiting them

What exactly is it that you think you are superior in ?

I happen to work in Syria, so im a weak character ?

Do try and explain.

yes you are a weak character and we are superior in everything.homos like you like to slander america because your not one of us.defenders of the free world and fighters for justice.syria deserves what it gets.and theyll be more coming if they dont toe the line.what do you do in Syria? carry baggage?

yes you are a weak character and we are superior in everything.homos like you like to slander america because your not one of us.defenders of the free world and fighters for justice.syria deserves what it gets.and theyll be more coming if they dont toe the line.what do you do in Syria? carry baggage?

I feel sorry for you and the other redneck retards. Any time you think, your mind goes blank.

Lets please be nice boys and girls.

Nice to be nice and all of that.

Testicles

I *think* he was joking, but who knows- it's hard to even tell parody anymore...

I dont think hes intelligent enough to joke..

Yes, let's pretend that every time we need something or someone says something bad about us, we'll just call them Un-American or a Terrorist. You make me sick that I'm an American in the Armed Forces supposedly protecting idiots like you.

Fcuk off.

When life gives you lemons...

Fuck the lemons and grab a beer.

Read my trip report!

Pics

Dont know how Gordy is not banned on this site, he been looking for a fight on his every posts, mostly against the Amercians, i wondeer if Gordy had been warned before... This site should be a good humoured fun and discussions about Pattaya ...

Dont know how Gordy is not banned on this site, he been looking for a fight on his every posts, mostly against the Amercians, i wondeer if Gordy had been warned before... This site should be a good humoured fun and discussions about Pattaya ...

What tree are you hiding in ? :GoldenSmile1:

Another reminder. Lets be nice.

Its the Mods (including me) who decide who we take action against and when we take action.

Testicles

Feel free to copy and paste all the anti-american stuff I have been posting...Im sure the mods will be interested

Ok .. Let go back to Pattaya discussions... No need to fight among ourselves.. Life too prescious to worry about stupid things.... Go in peace and enjoy of what is left of your life.... Gordy. if i was wrong, i,ll apologise.....

Ok .. Let go back to Pattaya discussions... No need to fight among ourselves.. Life too prescious to worry about stupid things.... Go in peace and enjoy of what is left of your life.... Gordy. if i was wrong, i,ll apologise.....

Your accusations were way off the mark, ive no idea where you got that from....Yes you were wrong but apology accepted.

Fuck RCHYBNKER72 and FUCK AMERICA'S fucked up policies.

Rednecks fuck off, period.

I don't buy out the bar, I buy the nightspot.

Your accusations were way off the mark, ive no idea where you got that from....Yes you were wrong but apology accepted.

Thanks Man.... :Whistle:

Any more of that BC and jockey king will be wanting you banned . :Whistle:

Any more of that BC and jockey king will be wanting you banned . :Whistle:

Ha Ha... Like your sense of humour... :Laugh1: From now on i wont go into politics discussions anymore.. :Censored1: It pussies only discussions for me in future... :24:

listen to the make believe wanna be big daddy goofball whos actually afarid of his own shadow.i think the only bitch youve ever controllled is gordy

I tried. Thread closed due to thread flocking.

P.S. No swearing in the public area please guys.

Testicles

Archived