IGNORED

Where to buy Display Port Adapter (active)

MikeT

Anyone know if tukcom carries them? Basically need an adapter that plug's into the display port of the graphics card but you can connect to your DVI slot of the monitor and it has to be an active signal not passive.

An example would be http://www.amazon.com/StarTech-com-DP2DVIS-DisplayPort-Active-Adapter/dp/B004SUO1GM

But I looked at all the shops I know of in Thailand online and cant find anything, a few mini dp adapters. I seen them on Lazada but they are shipped from china and it takes over a month to get it.

Also Jedicool has them listed on their products but they arent in stock, they are actually kind of rude when I emailed them if they had any in stock they just replied in all caps "we dont have at Jedicool". (yeah thanks for the great customer support).

Get Busy Living... Or Get Busy Dying

tukcom is huge..

Id be very surprised if they didnt have 1 :GoldenSmile1:

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

tukcom is huge..

Id be very surprised if they didnt have 1 :GoldenSmile1:

Yeah, I think I will call one guy I know who works there first, its a 20 min drive for me there would be a waste to go all the way out there and they not have it. I read some threads back a few years and another guy had issues finding one... He ended up buying overseas. Issue seems to be most shops only carry the passive signal adapters.

Get Busy Living... Or Get Busy Dying

Lazada has got loads of these adapters 2-300 baht.

Archived