Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

What company and package do you use for mobile Internet

juice777

Hello I was thinking of seeing if i can can get a better deal on my mobile Internet

At the moment I am with 12call pay as you go. I use the 399THB 3gb which then drops to a slow speed after the 3gb is used.

I always go through the 3gb in the first 2 weeks or so.

Today I got this text form them

Get 50% discount on a weekly high speed internet package. Press *788*4504# by 20/05/2016 to buy 1.5GB for just 39 Baht from 79 Baht.

Am I missing something even at 79THB a week this is still about 120THB a month cheaper then I am paying now. And I get 6gb not 3gb

I am wondering if it's a addon and I still need my 399THB package

Is there a catch dose anyone know?

Or dose anyone know a better deal?

I want Internet only and don't care about phone calls

I would ring customer service but they are a nightmare and I might consider a different company

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

OK I phoned them it's a shit speed only 512kb

But still faster then the speed after I have used my 3gb so I will consider it

With the plethora of choice at the airport which carrier is the best in terms of speed, then price?

I use 12call prepaid and normally manage in Pattaya with the 299bt for 1gb a month as have access to wifi most of the time however when travelling in TH I use the maomao add on packs depending on what i need:

150bt. 4gb. 10 days

59bt 1gb 3 days

99bt 1gb 7 days

All are full speed.

Best way to to access them and see what current offers are is via the AIS app which i find very easy to use.

Can't help on others as haven't tried them.

I use 12call prepaid and normally manage in Pattaya with the 299bt for 1gb a month as have access to wifi most of the time however when travelling in TH I use the maomao add on packs depending on what i need:

150bt. 4gb. 10 days

59bt 1gb 3 days

99bt 1gb 7 days

All are full speed.

Best way to to access them and see what current offers are is via the AIS app which i find very easy to use.

Hey great tip about app... been with AIS for over 2 yrs aND did not think about an app

Regards, Atlas.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

150bt. 4gb. 10 days

59bt 1gb 3 days

99bt 1gb 7 days

All are full speed.

Nice tip I am trying to download it now but my Internet is to slow lol

150bt. 4gb. 10 days

59bt 1gb 3 days

99bt 1gb 7 days

All are full speed.

So if I take the 4gb for 10 days that works out 12GB for 30 days at 450THB, 50THB more for 9GB more that can't be right can it?

Do you know the actual speed?

it is stated as max speed so will depend on coverage whether you get 3g, 4g or H+ - never actually checked what speed i was getting.

They have several set speed choices on their website and app same as the 512k one you mentioned earlier. They seem that regularly change the options so you need to keep an eye on what the latest ones are. Also they do often offer special deals when you use up you limit or throw in extra gb/mb for free - there is a lot of competition between providers at the moment.

Archived