IGNORED

German man found dead in his East Pattaya home.

LaaMok

On Tuesday Night, Police Lieutenant Nitipon from Banglamung Police Station was called to a house in the Pattaya Reunreun Village located in Soi Neun Pleub Wan to investigate a foreign fatality. On the second floor was the body of Mr. Hans-Dieter Walter Willi Volkmar aged 59 from Germany who was slumped over a Sofa. His body was discovered by his Thai Girlfriend, Khun Panokpan aged 30. She explained that Mr. Volkmar had been in Thailand for 4 months and was suffering from a form of aggressive Cancer. He would drink every day and on the coffee table near the Sofa was a half empty bottle of whisky and medication consistent with his illness. The German Embassy in Bangkok have been informed and a post mortem examination is now underway to confirm the cause of death.

http://www.pattayaone.net/news_01_10_51_4.html

That's the shot, give herself a 4 month farewell party.

PagMah

My heart felt condolences...May he rest in peace...

CHEERS!!! :GrinNod1:

bplaa yai gin bplaa lek

On Tuesday Night, Police Lieutenant Nitipon from Banglamung Police Station was called to a house in the Pattaya Reunreun Village located in Soi Neun Pleub Wan to investigate a foreign fatality. On the second floor was the body of Mr. Hans-Dieter Walter Willi Volkmar aged 59 from Germany who was slumped over a Sofa. His body was discovered by his Thai Girlfriend, Khun Panokpan aged 30. She explained that Mr. Volkmar had been in Thailand for 4 months and was suffering from a form of aggressive Cancer. He would drink every day and on the coffee table near the Sofa was a half empty bottle of Whisky and medication consistent with his illness. The German Embassy in Bangkok have been informed and a post mortem examination is now underway to confirm the cause of death.

http://www.pattayaone.net/news_01_10_51_4.html

Fair play to the Old fella....He went out with a bit of style and dignity.

DONT BROWN IT............CROWN IT..!

man plans and god laughs. My advice to anyone is if you dream of comming here in 10 years remember you could be dead in 10 months. Do it today

Respect... better then dieing in a fookin hospital bet...

rest in peace Opa

Edited by timorno

large sig = small penis

I would do the same as him, been telling my family that i want to live last part of my life in Pattaya.. A stairway to Heaven For this German who died, i think he died a happy man with the beautiful thai girl next to him, RIP...[

Edited by jocky king