IGNORED

Russian and Danish Tourists caught up in Hotel room theft in Jomtien.

LaaMok

Monday 13th October 2008

Russian and Danish Tourists caught up in hotel room theft in Jomtien.

In the early hours of Monday Morning, Police Lieutenant Egadit from Dongtan Police Sub-Station based on Jomtien Beach was called to the Grand Jomtien Palace hotel to investigate a suspected break-in. The officer made his way to three rooms on the 6th Floor and spoke with the foreign occupants of each room. Forced entry had been made to each room and room safe boxes had been broken into. Russian and Danish Tourists occupying the rooms confirmed that they returned after spending the night in Jomtien. The Danish Tourist was lucky and had nothing stolen, however the Russian Tourists confirmed to Police that between them, 1,750 Euros, 1,900 US Dollars, 600 Russian Rubels, a Digital Camera, a gold necklace worth 40,000 Baht and a mobile phone had been stolen. Police removed fingerprint impressions from the scene and CCTV images, which are currently being analyzed. Police have indicated to us that a foreign group of men, known to have committed similar thefts around Pattaya, may be involved in the break-in, however no further details were forthcoming. The investigation continues.

http://www.pattayaone.net/news/2008/octobe..._13_10_51.shtml

That's a lot of fucking cash. Can't Russian ATM cards be used in Pattaya!?!?

I suspect that amount was declared for insurance payout purposes.

• 2 months later...

Pretty sure those Russians didn't have that much cash...It's just so obvious.. :GoldenSmile1:

Which makes me wonder: are all Danish people as honest as this Danish dude??...wow...

I am surprised they didn't claim that their Lada was stolen as well....................

If it floats, flies or fucks, RENT IT!!!!! "He who hesitates, masturbates"

I am surprised they didn't claim that their Lada was stolen as well....................

Now you're going too far...nobody would believe that. 5555555555555555

Do you know the difference between having your hand up a Bg's dress and driving a Lada?

Ans:- You feel a bigger cunt driving a Lada

Do you know the difference between having your hand up a Bg's dress and driving a Lada?

Ans:- You feel a bigger cunt driving a Lada

:Drunk_Party: LOL..

I haven't seen a Lada for quite some time now...must be years...I guess the Dutch buy cheap Japanse cars instead..

Way :GoldenSmile1: offtopic now :22600584-Th:

I can image people would lie at their insurance company (...), I'm not sure if I would lie about theft to Thai police though...I mean, you aren't likely to get caught I guess but still...risky?

I'd think that such a large amount of cash missing would work as a kind of incentive for the Thai Police to really work hard on cracking this case. Maybe not solve it but find the thieves anyway.

How do you double the value of a Lada?

Fill the tank with gas!!!

If it floats, flies or fucks, RENT IT!!!!! "He who hesitates, masturbates"