IGNORED

A farang finally dished out instant justice and got away with it!

LaaMok

Saturday 25th October 2008

Victim gives chase following necklace snatch on Pattaya Third Road.

There was drama in Soi Beokeow at around 2pm on Saturday following a necklace snatch which occurred on Pattaya Third Road close to Xyzte Discotheque. Khun Janpen aged 36 was on her motorbike with her foreign boyfriend when a Thai Man pulled up beside them and snatched a gold necklace from around her neck. The victim and her boyfriend decided to give chase and were able to catch up with the suspect, later named as Khun Yong aged 23, in Soi Beokeow, close to the junction with the Central Pattaya Road. People nearby were able to detain the suspect and call the Police. Khun Yong appeared to have been attacked during the detention and was taken to Hospital suffering from head injuries. The victim and her boyfriend made their way to Pattaya Police Station to file a report on the incident. Police have arrested the suspect on a charge of theft and he will be transferred to the holding cells at Pattaya Police Station when he is discharged from Hospital.

http://www.pattayaone.net/news/2008/octobe...5_10_51_4.shtml

25_10_4.jpg

I am amazed how the news always seems to have pictures of every incident. Good to see the guy caught.

Good the guy was caught but beware of doing this, a lot of these kids operate in gangs and you could end up worse off than just a gold chain missing

That was certainly brave/stupid on his part to give chase but I'm glad it worked out and it's finally not the farangs fault!!

When is it my turn in the barrel?

... People nearby were able to detain the suspect and call the Police. Khun Yong appeared to have been attacked during the detention and was taken to Hospital suffering from head injuries.

It doesn't say the farang beat up the thief, though. It could have been the helpful bystanders. Anyway, good that the thief was caught.

Men want to fuck many women. Women want to fuck the best provider. Only in the paysex scene both goals are met.

i witnessed this whole incident.words cant explain how bad they beat this piece of shit necklace theif.the cops showed up and gave him a rib shattering kick and amotorbike taxi guy kicked his face in and knocked him unconsious at the end of it while he was cuffed

Sounds like the best way to handle scumbags like that.

Unfortunalty in the UK. The theif would get a £100 fine & not pay it due to insufficient funds. He would then sue the person who gave chase and most likely win a huge ammount. And the poor guy who gave chase would most likely get 5 years for GBH.

Lets hope theres no comeback on this incident and the thief learns a lesson-even if its only short term!

i witnessed this whole incident.words cant explain how bad they beat this piece of shit necklace theif.the cops showed up and gave him a rib shattering kick and amotorbike taxi guy kicked his face in and knocked him unconsious at the end of it while he was cuffed

Contrary to popular opinion Thais in general hate thiefs etc. There is a feeling on boards that Thai will always stick up for Thai in these cases but that is just not the case.

I have witnessed many incidents where Thais have dished out a good beating to these people. Even to people causing traffic accidents with farang too.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Contrary to popular opinion Thais in general hate thiefs etc. There is a feeling on boards that Thai will always stick up for Thai in these cases but that is just not the case.

I have witnessed many incidents where Thais have dished out a good beating to these people. Even to people causing traffic accidents with farang too.

the farang kept re-atacking the guy but he was not doing any damage like the thai people on the scene were.There was one little angry thai guy whos wasnt even involved and kept stomping his face.If the cops didnt show up I really think this guy would have got beaten to death

Excellent piece of news, I hope the scumbag is still in pain.. :GoldenSmile1:

DONT BROWN IT............CROWN IT..!

I totally agree.