IGNORED

Having issues posting a VIDEO

Elcubanito

Hi all, I'm trying to post the Part 16 video online. I don't want to post it so everyone could see it, just PA members.

Is there a free site that I can post the video to and make a password so the trusted members could see it?

Just wondering.....

PS: Part 16 already finished, Part 15 goes on tomorrow. :GoldenSmile1:

ElCubanito's Diary Volume 1Trip Report Archives PART 1 - 22.NEW NUMBER! Coming soon! Pattaya May 25 - December 2010. 6 months Biatch!!! Lb hunting, Foursomes, MMF, Soi 6 Crawls.....lets do it!

Hi all, I'm trying to post the Part 16 video online. I don't want to post it so everyone could see it, just PA members.

Is there a free site that I can post the video to and make a password so the trusted members could see it?

Just wondering.....

PS: Part 16 already finished, Part 15 goes on tomorrow. :)

We would be happy to host it for you. Please could you send it via email to [email protected] and I will give you the code.

Here is an example where I hosted it for myself....

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/8000-...uys-t23321.html

We would be happy to host it for you. Please could you send it via email to [email protected] and I will give you the code.

Here is an example where I hosted it for myself....

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/8000-...uys-t23321.html

Sounds good Bryan! Ok so i will send it to ya maybe Wednesday. I need to finish the report Part 16. Thanks again. Damian

ElCubanito's Diary Volume 1Trip Report Archives PART 1 - 22.NEW NUMBER! Coming soon! Pattaya May 25 - December 2010. 6 months Biatch!!! Lb hunting, Foursomes, MMF, Soi 6 Crawls.....lets do it!