IGNORED

UFC 198 this Saturday

FYYFF

Is anyone watching UFC 198 this weekend? I am not too excited about it, not a fan of either fighter for the main event, so it will most likely be a good one.  Cyborg makes her UFC debut against a punching bag, that girl gets hit almost 8.5 times per minute, going to be a short night. All the other fight they should have a SR tour for, either a has been or who is that?

PattayaWalkingStreet.jpg

I'll be downloading it, but not too excited either.

Only really interested in the Jacare fight, the others are meh... This is just a pit stop on the way to 199 and 200.

200 has a really good fight card, hopefully all fighters make it through their fight camps injury-free and it lives up to it's billing.

Trying to watch a live US sporting event while in another country with a 24 time difference is always hard.  I'm from the US, living in Thailand and I quit trying to watch live USA events a long time a go. watching a UFC or some playoff/champion match 7-10am Thai time is not the same.  Piratebay is your fiend in this mater.  

Trying to watch a live US sporting event while in another country with a 24 time difference is always hard.  I'm from the US, living in Thailand and I quit trying to watch live USA events a long time a go. watching a UFC or some playoff/champion match 7-10am Thai time is not the same.  Piratebay is your fiend in this mater.  

12hr time difference from the EST when I moved to Vegas I missed all the early NFL games and that is just 3 hrs

PattayaWalkingStreet.jpg

Archived