Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

The Tina Malibu

On my last 2 trips to Pattaya I have been to The Tina Malibu (2nd road) several times. I find it to be a great place to start the evening.

The Tina Malibu is a restaurant/music bar with dancers on stage. The dancers are a mix of girls/boys and ofcourse ladyboys.

The music is really good and it is mimed to by the dancers.

On my last trip in September it was packed out most of the times. This is not a bar to pick up women from but rather to sit and relax, have a drink and maybe a bite to eat either alone or with your girlfriend.

The food is excellent and I recommend the green cocunut curry, it is fantastic. The drinks are not expensive. Most of the dishes are thai but they also serve snacks such as garlic bread and fries.

The highlight of the show is the Tina Turner performance, it is very funny and the person doing it does a very convincing job.

It opens from 8pm til 1am everyday. Some of the dancers are very sexy and very good dancers.

CIMG0980.jpg

DSCF1272.jpg

PICT0035.jpg

It's a fun place to go to and everyone is very friendly. When I was there, I saw a lot of men with their TG with them.

The place is not huge and from some of the seats, the viewing is not very good. I was told by one of the lady owners last time that in high season you will have to call ahead and reserve seats, not sure if that will be the case but will find out next time.

On the whole I found it very entertaining and a great way to start the evening, try it out if you get a chance and I hope you like it as much as I did.

Rikky

Rikster

10% discount given to all Pattaya Addicts Privilege card holders.

• 1 year later...

Caution in the bar, the change in the payment is not correct. With complaints, there is no chance to assert itself against the operator. Better of outside of the bad presentation regard or suitably to pay. The poor actors who have to work there. Four hours for little money. Pure exploitation.

Vorsicht in der Bar. Das Wechselgeld bei der Bezahlung ist nicht richtig. Bei Reklamationen gibt es keine Chance sich gegen den Betreiber durchzusetzen. Besser von außerhalb die schlechte Darbietung betrachten oder passend zu bezahlen. Die armen Darsteller welche dort arbeiten müssen. Vier Stunden für wenig Geld. Ausbeutung pur.

ระมัด ระวังในแถบ, การเปลี่ยนแปลงในการชำระเงินไม่ถูกต้อง. กับการร้องเรียน, มีโอกาสที่จะยืนยันตัวเองประกอบกับไม่มี. ดีขึ้นจากภายนอกงานนำเสนอดูไม่ดีหรือจ่ายให้ตรงกับ. นักแสดงยากจนที่มีการทำงานมี. สี่ชั่วโมงเงินน้อย. บริสุทธิ์ประโยชน์.

Prudence dans le bar, le changement dans le paiement n'est pas correcte. Avec les plaintes, il n'ya aucune chance de s'affirmer contre l'exploitant. Mieux de l'extérieur de la présentation ou de payer une mauvaise image à l'avenant. Les acteurs pauvres qui doivent y travailler. Quatre heures pour peu d'argent. Pure exploitation.

Осторожность в баре, изменения в оплате не является правильным. С жалобами, не имеет шансов утвердиться в отношении оператора. Лучшее из-за пределов презентация выглядеть плохо или плати к матчу. Бедные субъекты, которые должны работать там. Четыре часа за небольшие деньги. Чистая эксплуатации.

And working in a resturant for 6 days a week and earning 4000baht a month is no different!!

I've not been to the Malibu since it moved venue's.

I used to visit the Malibu before it moved and I enjoyed the show

I should make an effort to go there the next time I'm in Pattaya