IGNORED

Hotels near soi 2/3

gilligan

Hey guys, need some help.

Will be coming to Pattaya in December to January and need to find a hotel.

The last 2 trips I stayed at the Lek hotels and had no complaints.

The rooms go for around 800 baht (old wing) and 1200 baht (new wing).

I need a hotel that has a room safe, is guest friendly and hopefully requires the girl to give her ID card when coming in.

I really haven't spent much time around this area (Soi6 was usually the furthest north I went).

My buddy (who will be there the same time) has just broken up with his thai girlfriend. He has given her quite a bit of money ("good heart") and she is a total wack job. She is very violent and will probably ruin his vacation if she finds him.

So I thought it would best to stay away from the Lek hotel. I myself wanted to avoid a girl my last trip and found that the hotel staff would let the girl know when I was in my room and the calls would start.

So, if anyone can recommend some hotels that would be great!

Edited by gilligan

Hey guys, need some help.

Will be coming to Pattaya in December to January and need to find a hotel.

The last 2 trips I stayed at the Lek Hotels and had no complaints.

The rooms go for around 800 baht (old wing) and 1200 baht (new wing).

I need a hotel that has a room safe, is guest friendly and hopefully requires the girl to give her ID card when coming in.

I really haven't spent much time around this area (soi6 was usually the furthest north I went).

My buddy (who will be thee the same time) has just broke up with his thai girlfriend. He has given quite a bit of money to ("good heart") and she is a total wack job. She is very violent and will probably ruin his vacation if she finds him.

So I thought it would best to stay away from the Lek hotel. I myself wanted to avoid a girl my last trip and found that the hotel staff would let the girl know when I was in my room and the calls would start.

So, if anyone can recommend some hotels that would be great!

Sabai Inn and Sabai Lodge are not bad hotels up in that area.

Sabai Lodge is probably the better of the two but they are owned by the same people who own the massage places.The sabai inn is cheaper but you might get stuck with an inward facing window which is no fun so if you decide to book there ask them for an outward facing window otherwise you will have a view of the hall way and everyone will have a view of you unless you have the curtains shut all day and night. Sabai lodge has a nice big pool but you can use that if you stay in the sabai inn as well. Both hotels are virtually opposite each other and on the baht bus route which will take you up to Walking Street in about 5 minutes depending on the traffic. There are a few soapy massage places very close by as well and loads of bars also BigC shopping centre is just over the road. Both hotels are girl friendly.

http://www.sabailodge.co.th/

http://www.sabaiinn.com/

FatBob.

I sent the club a wire stating, PLEASE ACCEPT MY RESIGNATION. I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT ME AS A MEMBER.

Military intelligence is a contradiction in terms.

Groucho Marx

I have stayed at the Sunshine vista twice before. Never had any problems. Pool and breakfast included.

hiya mate, i always stay at hong residence soi 4, clean friendly place, i cant fault it close enough to wherever you wanna go but out of the way too, no pool but staff are good, always the same faces on reception so your instructions should be stuck to if ya know what i mean, only had hassle myself once when i was too pissed to tell the staff not to let unwanted guests up to my room, 900bht per night 1200bht high season breakfast included, adi

Money Can't Buy Life Robert Nesta Marley

Soi 2/3. My old stomping grounds.

Sabai Inn

bjM0087.JPG

And Sabai Lodge, both on Soi 2 are guest friendly hotels that have been around for a while. They share a swimming pool. Both have gotten a little spendy by Pattaya standards of late but good places to stay. Lock boxes but no safes unless they added them with the remodeling/additions.

bjM0088.JPG

Places I've stayed on Soi 3.

Welcom Inn has been around for ages and sometimes looks it, depending on the room.

But you can find a functional room (and it has a pool) fo around 800-900 baht.

No safes the last time I was there and VERY guest friendly (the ST bar on the premises might interest you).

bjA0706.JPG

If you are there for a month or more One Mansion was an okay place. Reasonably priced for long term as I recall, and it's really more like an apartment than a hotel IMO.

bjA0705.JPG

My fav place on Soi Three is BJ Holiday Lodge.

bjB093.JPG

I spent about eight weeks there in the spring/summer of 2005 right after they opened and spent a couple days there in July of this year as well. Around 1k per night and they don't discount a lot because they are nearly always booked. In room safe and they take the identification cards of the ladies. Good family owned (thai/falang) with excellent english spoken by all the staff I have encountered.

bjDSC01136.JPG

bjDSC01144.JPG

Full size beds, not Queen or king but I managed any number of threesomes there. :)

bjDSC01137.JPG

bjDSC01138.JPG

bjDSC01140.JPG

No issues with a 1st, 2nd or 3rd guest based on experience! :Laugh1:

Nice pool on the second floor.

Bigger than it looks in my picture.

bjA0620.JPG

TG not included in the room but more than welcome.

bjDSC01105.JPG

They also have a full service open air restaurant on the ground floor now that is under one wing of the hotel and has a nice breeze blowing through. Since they are on the Beach Road end of Soi Three you can catch glimpses of the ocean from there.

Their web site.

BJ Holiday Lodge

~Sa-teef

Edited by Sa-teef
If all mankind minus one were of one opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind. John Stuart Mill
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/authors/john_stuart_mill

"If all mankind minus one were of one opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person

than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind."  John Stuart Mill

Soi 2/3. My old stomping grounds.

Sabai Inn

bjM0087.JPG

And Sabai Lodge, both on Soi 2 are guest friendly hotels that have been around for a while. They share a swimming pool. Both have gotten a little spendy by Pattaya standards of late but good places to stay. Lock boxes but no safes unless they added them with the remodeling/additions.

bjM0088.JPG

Superior rooms had in room safes earlier this year.

Stayed in Sabai lodge last December, actually it was the Sabai wing it is part of the lodge but the access for the wing is off soi 1 instead of soi 2. I was very happy with the room, clean/good AC, couple different pools. Close to soapies and Big C. 5 to 10 min. baht bus ride to Walking Street.

I can highly recommend Sabi Resort next door to Big C. It's on 2nd road but only about 70 yards from Soi2.

I can also recommend Sabai Resort> Have stayed there in the past and will be staying there again over the Christmas New Year period.

I have also stayed in Sabai Lodge before and would recommend it also but Sabai Resort would be my pick.

100_2996.JPG

Thanks everyone for the feedback.

Like I said, I usually stayed at Lek hotel which was in the center. Is there a problem catching a baht bus (the 10 baht one) late at night. I meen do they all go up to soi 2-3?

Are there beer bars/gogo's there as well? I really didn't venture up that way in the past so I don't know.

• 2 weeks later...

Baboona Beachfront, between Soi3 and 4 were very good but become quite expensive during high season - great in low season.

Welkom Inn!

I think I have fucked a girl in every room of theirs...

Been there done that...

Decent place to stay. Check if they have done up the rooms. They certainly haven't done up their website in the last 6 years...

Thanks everyone for the feedback.

Like I said, I usually stayed at Lek Hotel which was in the center. Is there a problem catching a baht bus (the 10 baht one) late at night. I meen do they all go up to soi 2-3?

Are there beer bars/gogo's there as well? I really didn't venture up that way in the past so I don't know.

Theres no problems getting a baht bus late at night, as for the gogos and beer bars, theres plenty of them in that area.

DONT BROWN IT............CROWN IT..!