IGNORED

Computer for sale: HP 2000 NoteBook PC-Intel Pentium

how122255

Computer for sale: HP 2000 NoteBook PC-Intel Pentium ... Intel CPU 2030 @ 2.50 GHz... Ram- 4 GB ... 15.6 inch screen...Black color ... 64 Bit -X64 ...675 Gb Hard Drive ... Factory Installed Genuine Windows 8.1 ... Bought new in the USA about 1.5 years ago ...12,000 baht ...A Free upgrade to Windows 10 is available .

Asking Price? Compatable with Thailand?

No place on the Planet like Pattaya..Don't let your meat loaf

Asking Price? Compatable with Thailand?

Thanks for catching that....12,000 baht ...

I'll try to add some pics but it is just all black...It will work fine in Thailand...My son is using it everyday in Pattaya...No problem with the electric ...

A FREE upgrade to Windows 10 should be available until July 29, 2016...

I had my son do a very careful inspection of the computer and he said there were no scratches or damage on it anywhere...The screen is perfect too...It is all black color...

Sorry worth Bt5000 - 6000 at best, just seen a fractionally lesser one on EBay for $115 + postage

http://www.ebay.com/itm/HP-2000-2b29WM-15-6-500GB-Intel-Pentium-2-2GHz-4GB-Notebook-Black-/172198564615?hash=item2817d59307:g:zsoAAOSw5HJXJ72M

Sorry worth Bt5000 - 6000 at best, just seen a fractionally lesser one on EBay for $115 + postage

http://www.ebay.com/itm/HP-2000-2b29WM-15-6-500GB-Intel-Pentium-2-2GHz-4GB-Notebook-Black-/172198564615?hash=item2817d59307:g:zsoAAOSw5HJXJ72M

Too many potential problems with your e-bay idea...Very good if in the USA or similar but to ship to Thailand ??? There are taxes and import duties...If it arrives damaged, you will spend a lot to return it...Many sellers do NOT allow returns...I don't think e-bay protection package covers shipping to Thailand...With this one I am selling for my son, you can try it until your happy and talk with him about price...On a side note, why would you or anyone else be bothered to look things up on the internet, just to try to show that the sellers 'asking' price is too high in YOUR opinion...IF your not interested in buying, why bother ?? I don't get this ... Do you or others research EVER item on the for sale threads to see if YOU feel their price is proper...Again, I don't get it...Are you the internet 'price' police ?? I am NOT trying to attack you or anyone else, but I don't get this...If my son sells this, then OK...If he doesn't he will continue to use it and take it back home with him...This whole thing is a small matter...

Too many potential problems with your e-bay idea...Very good if in the USA or similar but to ship to Thailand ??? There are taxes and import duties...If it arrives damaged, you will spend a lot to return it...Many sellers do NOT allow returns...I don't think e-bay protection package covers shipping to Thailand...With this one I am selling for my son, you can try it until your happy and talk with him about price...On a side note, why would you or anyone else be bothered to look things up on the internet, just to try to show that the sellers 'asking' price is too high in YOUR opinion...IF your not interested in buying, why bother ?? I don't get this ... Do you or others research EVER item on the for sale threads to see if YOU feel their price is proper...Again, I don't get it...Are you the internet 'price' police ?? I am NOT trying to attack you or anyone else, but I don't get this...If my son sells this, then OK...If he doesn't he will continue to use it and take it back home with him...This whole thing is a small matter...

To complicated to waste my time on but there are many outlets in Pattaya that sell this type of thing, 2nd hand. (including a cash converters)

As far ar returning goods, no seller is able to not allow to receive returned goods if they are faulty.

Quote:- http://ocsnext.ebay.com/ocs/sr?&query=2969

Even if a seller's return policy says that they don't accept returns, you can still open a return request. Here are your options:

• If your item is damaged, or doesn't match the listing description, you're covered by the eBay Money Back Guarantee.
  • If you've just changed your mind or made a mistake, you can still request a return, but please be aware that the seller isn't obliged to accept your return.

Hello, I am very familiar with e-bay and I know about 'opening cases', etc...But being your in Thailand and the Hugh potential shipping costs, I was just suggesting that it is better to buy locally...I don't know if you saw this info from the bottom of the e-bay sellers listing but this computer sounds BEAT-UP..Also he has a NEW keyboard but why ??...."Scratches deep and light on the top cover. Top cover is in somewhat poor shape cosmetically. Computer is in great condition otherwise.

As is no warranty but please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns.".....He is selling AS-IS...Yes I know about e-bays protection package...Either way, Thanks for your info ....IF you want to make a offer, please send a pm....Thanks

Thread Bump....a reasonable offer would be considered...

A reasonable offer would be considered... PLEASE send any offers by p/m...Thanks

The computer was updated toady with Windows 10 ...Smooth and easy update...Please, fellow board members, let's NOT have a discussion about the pros and cons of Windows 10...Thank you

This computer was SOLD today for 11,000 baht. Thank you to posters that made meaningful comments.

Moderators: Please close or delete this thread as you feel is appropriate. Thank you

• 2 weeks later...

I have a two month old as new NOTEBOOK HP PAVILION 14'' TOUCHSCREEN LAPTOP. It is as new and reason for selling is I have 2. It's very fast and quick to use. More info can be found here - http://i-smartlife.com/…/NotebookHP-Pavilion-14-ab049TX-(M9….
I can show the laptop/notebook anywhere in Pattaya. It comes with a laptop bag. I paid 24k for it but will sell for 19500 THB. It;s in original bag and comes with original box/packaging...reduced again to 17500 THB......Bought in Thailand in Bangkok.....

LOL this pc is not worth 11000 baht with it's old and outdated CPU. It's worth nothing more than 3 to 4000 baht

(You could give it to a lady in exchange for a LT barfine)

Good luck with your sale...I would recommend making your own thread about your computer with photos...

Archived