Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

World Ice Hockey Championship in Russia

THAJEC

Czech Republic - Russia

3 : 0

Congratulation Czech boys for a great collective performance and confidence picking up Russian boys.

Thanks so much guys !

:Clap9:

Hokej 2016.jpg

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

Enjoy the tournament thajec, and good luck to your team.

I never have time to follow it because I'm too busy following the Stanley Cup playoffs here. The playoffs have been really good so far this year and the second round has been particularly entertaining. Lots of overtime games keeping me up well past my bedtime. No shoot-outs now, just keep playing until a proper goal is scored.

Enjoy the tournament thajec, and good luck to your team.

I never have time to follow it because I'm too busy following the Stanley Cup playoffs here. The playoffs have been really good so far this year and the second round has been particularly entertaining. Lots of overtime games keeping me up well past my bedtime. No shoot-outs now, just keep playing until a proper goal is scored.

For you will probably be more interesting World Cup which will be held in September. Today you but beat Belarus and got the first points in the table after a shameful defeat to the first match with Canada  :hello09:

Denmark to win the WC :Think1::GoldenSmile1:

Maximum points and no goals against :GoldenSmile1:

Will probably last until first period of the second game though....

image.jpeg

WooooooooHooooooooooo..... Denmark actually beat the czechs today :GoldenSmile1: :GoldenSmile1: :GoldenSmile1:

WooooooooHooooooooooo..... Denmark actually beat the czechs today :GoldenSmile1: :GoldenSmile1: :GoldenSmile1:

The loss for us does not change the situation. We need to win the Swiss and proceed from the first position of the group because we have better mutual match with the Swedes and Russians. Additionally Russians Swedes can take each other on Tuesday points.

Actually truth your game was for our team uncomfortable. You're extra lucky, because we knocked one pole five wickets. :hello09:

The loss for us does not change the situation. We need to win the Swiss and proceed from the first position of the group because we have better mutual match with the Swedes and Russians. Additionally Russians Swedes can take each other on Tuesday points.

Actually truth your game was for our team uncomfortable. You're extra lucky, because we knocked one pole five wickets. :hello09:

I didnt even see the game today, busy with the kids and figured we would get an asswopping as in the Russia game :Think1:

Looks like we might actually have a decent chance of getting into the quarterfinals, probably just to get blasted by the canucks by 27-0.

I didnt even see the game today, busy with the kids and figured we would get an asswopping as in the Russia game :Think1:

Looks like we might actually have a decent chance of getting into the quarterfinals, probably just to get blasted by the canucks by 27-0.

Only if we can help you in our match with Switzerland.  :GrinNod1:

Only if we can help you in our match with Switzerland.  :GrinNod1:

I am pretty sure you wouldnt want to risk the russians grabbing the first place in the Group, so i am confident you will win comfortably against the Swiss.

Well thajec?

Did we make that net or did we not?lololol.

What's up,here I come.Woohoo.

Well thajec?

Did we make that net or did we not?lololol.

What's up,here I come.Woohoo.

I must admit that your game in the finals was great. In truth I believed more Finns, but their game in the final seemed a little tired. Your great skating and positional tactical game decided finale. Congratulations.

Just being analytical and not biase. Every hockey championship is the Canadians to lose by beating themselves as they have the greatest depth in talent. Hot goalies can be spoilers and Canadain discipline issues can see them beat themselves.

Archived