IGNORED

Three Baht Bus Pickpockets detained by Danish Tourist.

LaaMok

Wednesday 22nd October 2008

Three Baht Bus Pickpockets detained by Danish Tourist.

There was drama on Pattaya Beach Road in the early hours of Wednesday Morning as a Danish Tourist became involved in a common crime which has affected countless tourists over the years. Pickpockets on Baht Buses often work in teams and know exactly who to target and how to steal from them without their knowledge. Police are always on the lookout for such gangs and on Wednesday, thanks to the quick thinking of the Danish Tourist, 3 suspected female thieves are now behind bars. Mr. Hassan Biko aged 71 was travelling on Baht Bus number 374 with three women. One of which sat very close to Mr. Biko who realized that he was being robbed. Mr. Biko shouted to the Baht Bus Driver to stop and call the Police while the Dane detained the three women inside the Baht Bus. Police Colonel Nopadon, the Chief of Pattaya Police arrived and arrested the three women who were found to be sisters, Khun Patama aged 21, Khun Sunet aged 42 and Khun Sunun aged 40. A search of the three women uncovered 2 Yabba Tablets, 2 packets of Marijuana and a mobile phone. At Pattaya Police Station, the three confessed to conducting numerous thefts on Baht Buses and also confessed to possessing the class 1 and class 5 drugs. They are now behind bars as Police attempt to connect them to previously unsolved cases of theft on baht Buses.

http://www.pattayaone.net/news/2008/octobe...2_10_51_3.shtml

Mongers 1

Pickpockets 0

Way to go Danish tourist.

Cheers Brian

I was pretty impressed too!

How do Baht Bus pickpockets do it, I mean, I keep all my money in my back pocket in my wallet. How much do they usually get away with?

When life gives you lemons...

Fuck the lemons and grab a beer.

Read my trip report!

Pics

Would love to have seen how he stopped all 3 of them from getting away. I guess he just blocked the exit.

Good work.

We are always running for the thrill of it thrill of it

Always pushing up the hill searching for the thrill of it

On and on and on we are calling out and out again

Never looking down I’m just in awe of what’s in front of me.

ha ha. He must have scared those girls so badly by trapping them on the baht bus.

I am suprised the baht bus driver never threw the Danish guy out of the way, I have seen the pickpockets in action and they got off en bloc without paying.

In answer to what they got away with , I know one guy lost 19k baht

I had a similar experience recently with 3 females on a baht bus although I am sure one was a lady boy. Tried to stand over my wife for her jewellery. There was a motor bike following and when the bus stopped they got involved too. They wanted us to get out of the bus which would have been the end of us because i think the bike guy was armed. The driver showed a bit of ticker and told them he knew they were thieves and told us to stay in the bus. They were very aggressive. BB driver earned a tip.

image.png

How do Baht Bus pickpockets do it, I mean, I keep all my money in my back pocket in my wallet. How much do they usually get away with?

It is a new secret weapon in use all over Pattaya. It is called BEER!!!!!!!!!!! with enough of this new secret weapon, you wont feel a thing!!!