IGNORED

Attempted Rape and assault close to the Bali Hai Port.

LaaMok

Monday 20th October 2008

Attempted Rape and assault close to the Bali Hai Port.

Just before Midnight on Sunday, Police Lieutenant Colonel Sumet from Pattaya Police Station was called to the Southern Entrance to Walking Street, in front of the Bali Hai Plaza to investigate reports of an assault and attempted rape. The 24 year old female victim sustained a head injury and was attended to by rescue workers while Police determined the details of the case. The victim explained that she was walking towards Walking Street when she was approached by a drunken Thai Man who requested the lady join him at his room for a fee of 1,000 Baht. She refused and was then dragged to a secluded area behind the Bali Hai Plaza where the man attempted to rape her. During the attempted rape, the woman fought with the attacker who used a stone and hit her over the head. Eventually she managed to escape and summon assistance. Police have received a description of the suspect who is now being sought by Police.

http://www.pattayaone.net/news/2008/octobe...0_10_51_3.shtml

A Thai man offering to pay 1,000 baht? Someone was drinking!

As far as I can tell Thai men seem to pay more.... unless they are right skanks

I would've have taken the offer, as opposed to a stone to the head.

When life gives you lemons...

Fuck the lemons and grab a beer.

Read my trip report!

Pics