Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Short Time bars in Patong?

djtyker

From what i have seen when visiting Patong i never found any where that had short time rooms in the bars.... most of the massage joints have rooms at the back but if you set your heart on   a bar girl just take her back to the hotel for short time.

• 2 weeks later...

Hy guys i'd like to know if like soi 6 there are bar with rooms in patong and if yes what about the prices thanks guys

Not that I am aware of in Patong, which isn't to say that there aren't any. Plenty of rooms available for short time in or near bar areas though.

Go further afield to Kata/Karon, Chalong and Rawai and you will find many places with short-time rooms available. You will need your own transport though, as everything is fairly spread out.

Archived