IGNORED

Hotel with pool and breakfst Pattaya

AlantheBuilder

You should get Superior B room at Sabai Lodge on Soi 2 for about 1200 a night inc breakfast.

3 pools there.

Sabai Resort across second Rd from there would suit as well. Should be within price range.

Given up on Jomtien? :-)

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

http://www.opeydeplacepattaya.com/

A Standard room costs about 700 Baht p/night if you stay for a week.

Book a Standard room (as the hotel has a lift) which will save you some cash instead of booking a poolside room. There is good breakfast place opposite called the 'Devonshire'.

I have stayed here many times and will do so again.

The separate 'Safe' room (near the Reception) is locked and Not accessible from 10 pm until 8 o' clock in the morning so make sure you have enough cash on you before it closes.

One little tip for the Safe is to use a Stout Combination lock to secure your valuables and put the safe key inside with them. You won't have to carry the key around with you with the chance of losing it.

On the other hand, It guarantees that the girl you bring back will Have to put in a full shift and can't bugger off if you tell her that she must wait for the safe to open at 8 am before she gets paid.

(he he he)

You should get Superior B room at Sabai Lodge on Soi 2 for about 1200 a night inc breakfast.

3 pools there.

Sabai Resort across second Rd from there would suit as well. Should be within price range.

Given up on Jomtien? :-)

Thanks for info .What is the breakfast ?

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

Sorry. Too long since I've stayed there.

You are paying more for the room if you include breakfast so not sure it would be worth it? Think it's 200 per person extra.

Was there a couple of month ago and was 250bt, not great value but just convenient

Was there a couple of month ago and was 250bt, not great value but just convenient

What I meant was that if you book on the Sabai website then they charge 200 per person extra if you book B&B rather than Room Only.

Guess they give a 50 baht discount for paying upfront.

Is it a buffet now?

• 4 weeks later...

i allways brought my family , my thai wife and 3 children to the (  marin place guesthouse soi buakao )   the reception staff are great,  our daughter was allways safe and well looked after and staff kept watchfull eye on her,  i liked it because it is kind of a family hotel with other kids there.  has pool and a bar downstairs.    rooms arent the best i have been in but it serves us well. 

bottom end of soi buakao near big market and 7-11.  

see link here -  http://www.pattayaone.com/marineplace.html

Archived