Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Nana (bkk) -----> bkk airport

Superdry

Cant believe its my last night in LOS! :-(

Just got back from Patt's and Im currently in BKK staying at the Citichic hotel at Soi 13, near Nana st. I have a flight to catch at 9.45am tommorow... Any ideas on whats the best time to leave? How long does it take to get to the airport in the morning, rush hour etc?

Ohh and what colour taxi? Or are they all the same...? I remember reading that the tuktuks vary in price depending on colour didnt know if taxis are the same....?

p.s is it best for me to book in advance, or hail one down in the morning...?

thanks in advance....

sad, depressed pattaya-addict :(

He who fears being conquered is sure of defeat.

Ah mate i don't think the colour of the cab matters a great deal, give yourself a hour at least to get to airport, check with the front desk as i'm sure they will be able to give you a better idea how long it takes.

No crying mate that's my speciality..................lol.

See if you can check in online through your airlines website. I know with emirates if you check in online you only have to arrive at the airport 90 minutes if you have baggage (60 without) before your flights depart... and you can pick your seat.

Or you could do the sensible thing and just extend?

Lol thanks for the info guys...

Extend! Ahhh i would if i could.... :D gota go back to the cold gloomy place called home and work arghh...hardcore depression. Dohh

Atleast its not just me who has been thru this depression lol you can all 'feel' my pain... :GoldenSmile1:

Somehow that makes me feel a little bit better...

Edited by Superdry

I'd be leaving around 6am. 7am at the latest.

I'd probably book in advance aswell. Normally I'm happy to just cruise about but when I got a plane to catch I like to have a firmer plan. Do the same... unless you want to miss your flight of course :GoldenSmile1:

Hope you had a good hoiday.

P4P. C4C. Soft Club. Skank Club. Club Bareback. Because if it's worth fucking it's worth fucking properly.

Back in employment. Korando's Bar, Soi Buakhao 15. 

Webp.net-resizeimage hh.jpg Webp.net-resizeimage bs.jpg Webp.net-resizeimage rm.jpg

Bagel and His Adventures in Thailand

My Day Working At Quicky Bar. A Romantic Encounter In A Sattahip Warehouse. Mr Pringles & His Adventures In Thailand.

I'd be leaving around 6am. 7am at the latest.

I'd probably book in advance aswell. Normally I'm happy to just cruise about but when I got a plane to catch I like to have a firmer plan. Do the same... unless you want to miss your flight of course :GoldenSmile1:

Hope you had a good hoiday.

yep agreed, going to leave at 6am :Drunk_Party:

I cant miss my flight :GoldenSmile1:

Il go down to the lobby right now and ask if i can get a cab arranged for 6am. Goodplan....

Ahhh pattaya was amazing!!! 1st time and the truth is it may well be my last time... however it was an amazing experience. Il post a few pictures when i get home... Holiday blues for sure :(

Well il go down to Nana plaza now and get a ST atleast i got something to look forward too lol...

Take the Orange ones, those are the best :Drunk_Party:

à¸à¹‰à¸™à¸›à¸­à¸”ยอดขุนพล <center><embed src="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/show.swf?clickURL=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/&clickLABEL=MySpace Countdown Clocks&flashLABEL=Countdown Clock Codes&skin=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/skins/14.jpg&text=LA%20VIDA%20LOCA&untilColor=0&textColor=0&datesColor=0&year=2008&month=8&day=28&hour=23&minute=45&second=0&x=30&y=72" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="countdown" align="middle" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

<small>MySpace Countdown Clocks</small></center>

Thanks for your help guys...

Back home now :( feels strange.

Got the taxi ops :$ paid a flat rate 500 bhat inc taxes...Not to bad.

Had the best night in BKK before i left...Ahhhhh i miss LOS.

Thanks for your help guys...

Back home now :( feels strange.

Got the taxi ops :$ paid a flat rate 500 bhat inc taxes...Not to bad.

Had the best night in BKK before i left...Ahhhhh i miss LOS.

City chic to the airport on a meter with highway is 300 no more. Come back soon !!

haha you should have booked that taxi for 8am. You'd still be there now. Sorry for my bad advice in getting you home :GrinNod1:

P4P. C4C. Soft Club. Skank Club. Club Bareback. Because if it's worth fucking it's worth fucking properly.

Back in employment. Korando's Bar, Soi Buakhao 15. 

Webp.net-resizeimage hh.jpg Webp.net-resizeimage bs.jpg Webp.net-resizeimage rm.jpg

Bagel and His Adventures in Thailand

My Day Working At Quicky Bar. A Romantic Encounter In A Sattahip Warehouse. Mr Pringles & His Adventures In Thailand.

haha you should have booked that taxi for 8am. You'd still be there now. Sorry for my bad advice in getting you home :Oops1:

You are right :( i hate you Bagel.... Here i am back in the Cold! Wet! Snow! Dreaming of Pattaya.... Ahhhh someone help me.