IGNORED

got fucked after renting the avenue residence condo for may

whynotme

i booked the avenue residence condo for later this month and even arranged for their driver to pick me up at the airport even though it was nore than mr. t and nams at 1,300 baht.

I had my flight booked and my friends had there hotels booked as well

and then ;

I got and email saying they wouldn't honour there reservation wtf :Finger5: 

.Dear Mr. (whynotme)
>
> Thank you for choosing Booking.com.
>
> We would have liked to discuss your reservation at Avenue City Center by MyPattayaStay on the phone, but unfortunately it was not an appropriate time to call you.
>
> Avenue City Center by MyPattayaStay has been in touch with us today regarding your reservation . Unfortunately Avenue City Center by MyPattayaStay won’t be able to honour this reservation and accommodate you on the dates of your planned stay. We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
>
> We’re pleased to let you know that Avenue City Center by MyPattayaStay has found a solution for you and has arranged for you to stay at another location. The details are as follows:
>
> Mini Summer
> http://www.booking.com/hotel/tw/mini-summer.html
> 1-bedroom apartment

It's unfortunate but these things happen from time to time.

It's frustrating (I actually had a taxi cancel on me 2 hours before leaving to go to the airport) but as mentioned there are plenty of other options.

You will find something else great and have an amazing holiday.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

the replacement hotel they wanted me to accept was in Taiwan wtf

i went to Agoda and have booked 2 nights in bkk

and then used my marriot points for my first night in pattaya and then will book near LK Metro as usual do

Never use MyPattayaStay again.

Ignore all posts on here from the BM who keeps pushing them.

For this trip, plenty of other options. Get a refund from Booking.com & find an alternative. Enjoy yourself.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

For this trip, plenty of other options. Get a refund from Booking.com & find an alternative. Enjoy yourself.

yes i agree

i actually got a 10% discount code good for a year as i am a premier member and they want to keep me happy ( which i will use this fall when i book a longer and therefore a more expensive booking ) :GoldenSmile1:

the problem was that when i booked it i wanted to try out the avenue residence for a possible 6 month rental this fall

i booked the avenue residence condo for later this month and even arranged for their driver to pick me up at the airport even though it was nore than mr. t and nams at 1,300 baht.

I had my flight booked and my friends had there hotels booked as well

and then ;

I got and email saying they wouldn't honour there reservation wtf :Finger5:

If renting a condo, use a long-time (well known) BM like Dancewatcher. Or, use Honeys at VT6.

Thailand, in general, is NOT 'service oriented' from any business.

I would send and email or call www.mypattayastay.com and find out WTF directly from them.

This is completely unacceptable on their part and they need to be held accountable!

try airbnb loads of nice new condos to rent shot term

I stayed at the Avenue for 6 months and enjoyed it, Reluctant to leave but I got an offer that suited me better,

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

That will be me I use them and never had bad service so I can only recommend from my experience. As I do other things. Do you mind me asking what happened ?  

I do recommend them as Luca treated me very well and I was happy to help a guy who was starting his business in thailand rebuilding his life after quite a bad accident in the UK which led to major brain surgery and losing a leg. 

But PA comes first and if standard's have dropped I would like to know.  I am happy to email him and let him know.. it may be he is a victim of his own success and I know he was looking to employ people and here may lie the problem ... but I don't know till I have the details lets see if he still deserve the recommendation

Hi Get in touch with my stay pattaya direct I am sure they will sort it for you... looks like they are saying they have an alternative for you.. Luca is normally very good and helpful can you let me know how it goes I am not comfortable if I have recommended them to PA members and they are letting people down.. it very important recommendations are valid to PA members  and are helpful not cause issues.

.Dear Mr. (whynotme)
>
> Thank you for choosing Booking.com.
>
> We would have liked to discuss your reservation at Avenue City Center by MyPattayaStay on the phone, but unfortunately it was not an appropriate time to call you.
>
> Avenue City Center by MyPattayaStay has been in touch with us today regarding your reservation . Unfortunately Avenue City Center by MyPattayaStay won’t be able to honour this reservation and accommodate you on the dates of your planned stay. We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
>
> We’re pleased to let you know that Avenue City Center by MyPattayaStay has found a solution for you and has arranged for you to stay at another location. The details are as follows:
>
> Mini Summer
> http://www.booking.com/hotel/tw/mini-summer.html
> 1-bedroom apartment

seems PA went a bit haywire posted my post 3 times LOL

I wouldn't be using there taxi either. Let the Taxi driver give grief to the booking mob. Harsh I know but if they can't get  taxis to work for them it may lead to them going down the shit chute which they clearly deserve,

As much as I love all things Australian, I got to get me action of the asian persuasian.

I stayed at the Avenue for 6 months and enjoyed it, Reluctant to leave but I got an offer that suited me better,

Sorry, forgot to mention I moved up to Big C instead

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

Pattaya ... nothing goes as planned but works out well in the end ... choose one of the hundred thousands other places to stay ... 

Hi Get in touch with my stay pattaya direct I am sure they will sort it for you... looks like they are saying they have an alternative for you..

Google the "alternative" and see what is wrong with that suggestion.

Theyd be on the ball if OP had wanted to cancel and rebook....in Taiwan 555.

Google the "alternative" and see what is wrong with that suggestion.

Theyd be on the ball if OP had wanted to cancel and rebook....in Taiwan 555.

Well that's obviously a booking.com problem or an advert at the bottom of the Booking.com reply  MystayPattaya doesnt have anything in Taiwan 55555 and not sure how much that taxi would cost from BKK 

So as previously stated best go direct to Mystaypattaya get in touch with Luca and find out what is going on... seems booking.com are clueless as well  .always best to be in touch direct instead of using 3rd parties 

Archived