IGNORED

10 hour layover in Seoul Korea

taco_loco

Hey Guys, I'll be in Seoul Korea in November on way to to and from BKK. Any tips on what to do? I get there at 6:00AM leave around 4:30PM. Any tips???

Taco:

When I was in Seoul working for a few days in 2006, Itaewon in Yong San district was the place you were told to head for the action. If you're after pussy go to "Hooker Hill" - it is literally a hill with small bars where you can get a beer and girls. I should warn you mate, BKK or Patts it ain't!! Not even in the same bloody universe!! When I was there, it had the sorryest looking chicks I've seen in SE Asia, mainly Filippinas and most of those I saw were well past their sell-by date - with attitude - which was disappointing if like me, you like to sample the local cuisine! Needless to say, I only had the beer!!

Further down Yong San there's nightclubs etc, if you fancy that but you might not be there late enough to see it as it kicks off later. The place was crawling with soldiers who can't drink or behave themselves properly as there's a US army base nearby. Personally, I thought that Itaewon and Seoul itself were overrated but if you're there, check it out, see for yourself and see what you think. I may have just been unlucky and needed more time to expore it properly. Let me know what your experience of the place is if you wander outside of the airport.