Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Siam Sports Days

devil_corp

The three Siam Country Clubs have sports days at a really nice discount.

Monday - Old Course

Tuesday - Plantation

Wednesday - Waterside

All-in fee THB2900 (green fee, buggy, caddy fee included)

A bloody steal if you ask me.

Just call the club(s) directly to book. Not sure if this is a year-long or an off-peak promotion.

Happy golfing!

Hey mate sure about the days ? Old Course has been closed on Mondays since early April & is supposed to be closed every Monday till late September.  Waterside will be closed on Tuesdays . They may have well changed it but thats the way it was last week.

plantation is mondays and when i tried to book into the old course for the tuesday they said it was fully booked (really)........2 weeks ago!

plantation is mondays and when i tried to book into the old course for the tuesday they said it was fully booked (really)........2 weeks ago!

Yeah Chazzer sports day are pretty hectic out there.  Waterside for some reason always seems to be the quietest of the courses. The bookings for t times open 2 months prior so a lot of them book early. Still bit of a surprise that nothing was available.

There's some pretty good value there on some of those courses.

image.jpeg

There's some pretty good value there on some of those courses.

with the obvious fly in the ointment being Green Valley .

Reports have indicated the course is in ordinary condition , 

thankfully for them , they have a lot of members , otherwise , why would anybody play there ,

when so many better courses are offering much better value.

I hear a rumour the caddy fees might be going up. Already for example Greenwood course gets 400 baht caddy 350 + tip of 300+ plain wrong. If caddy fee goes up again I'm just going to reduce the tip.

I hear a rumour the caddy fees might be going up. Already for example Greenwood course gets 400 baht caddy 350 + tip of 300+ plain wrong. If caddy fee goes up again I'm just going to reduce the tip.

Why is that wrong? If you mean because the green fee is only 400 it is not really a fair comparison as that rate (IMHO) is far below what it should be when you compare to other courses.

Where do you hear the rumour from? 

Why is that wrong? If you mean because the green fee is only 400 it is not really a fair comparison as that rate (IMHO) is far below what it should be when you compare to other courses.

Where do you hear the rumour from?

Wrong that the golf course receives 400 or usually 600 and the caddy gets 350 + 300 = 650, how can it be right that the caddy earns more than the golf course. This is why most of the courses are under funded and not maintained well.

Prices reflect the time of the year......May thru' to maybe September they are always lower.

We play March and August...with August being far cheaper than March

THE MAIN THING IS TO KEEP THE MAIN THING THE MAIN THING

• 2 months later...

Sports Days at Siam run until the end of September. They are great deals, especially the Old Course which will be raising rates in November.

Of the 2 though, Waterside is in the best condition as of mid-July.

Sports Days at Siam run until the end of September. They are great deals, especially the Old Course which will be raising rates in November.

Of the 2 though, Waterside is in the best condition as of mid-July.

Agree Waterside is in really good nick. Playing there Monday always enjoyable.

The Old Course has cancelled the sports days as of August 31st & now Waterside with have the sports days on Tuesday & Wednesday, trying to get custom to W/side me thinks.

Archived