IGNORED

how we know some guy ?it's true

pggumtisong

sawaddee krab*-*

i have many friend come to thailand and have many lady work bar.everybody would like to know some guy and ladies but everybody still careful.whatever everybody still find ture love*-*

how we can know something for guy and ladies ?

tell me more

for know farang know ladies

hope to know more

?

Are you a Thai lady?

Sorry, can't really help as I am not sure what you are asking...

Me true with ladies all the time. I no butterfly much, but just keep about 3-5 ladies regular + some extra in case I need variety, but my heart with all them are true. Good heart, and pay on time. Take care lady mak mak and expect to be taken care tooo. But love ends when I come back to America, and new story will be written in my next holiday. But I think if the lady ask tooo much = too little love. If lady ask fair or below market asking price = maybe luv. Maybe a keeper. Money is the measuring stick. The more $$ ask , the less love . The less $$ ask, the more love. Hey, they fuck their Thai boyfriends for free, and fuck farangs to bring more money to their Thai BF, that is true love.