IGNORED

cheap apartment w/ wifi

asianplay

I'm looking for an apartment/hotel that I can get a good monthly rate on. it must...

~have wifi

~be clean & respectable

~cost under 10k baht monthly

anything east of sukhumvit or in pattaya city is okay. but I prefer something in jomtien.

I'm looking for an apartment/hotel that I can get a good monthly rate on. it must...

~have wifi

~be clean & respectable

~cost under 10k baht monthly

anything east of sukhumvit or in pattaya city is okay. but I prefer something in jomtien.

methinks you will struggle to get the wi fi for under 10k

this sucks balls. isn't there any cheap monthly apartments around that have wifi? if I can't find a place, I'll have to go to grand canyon coffee everyday with my laptop. either that or rent one of those overpriced condos in jomtien.

Hi,

I have a studio available for rent near Tuckom in south Pattaya. If you are interested PM me.

Internet and cable TV are included in the rent no extra charges.

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/Studio-rent-t28239.html for pictures

Cheers

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read. (Groucho Marx)

Hi,

I have a studio available for rent near Tuckom in south Pattaya.

looks like a good room and super location, what floor? I know the area well, have a small hotel for sale near by, I might have someone for you, Paul...

looks like a good room and super location, what floor? I know the area well, have a small hotel for sale near by, I might have someone for you, Paul...

Hi,

This room is at the 3rd floor. It is the building where text & talk academy is (in front of minimart).

Greetings

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read. (Groucho Marx)

Canterbury Tales Cafe has free wifi.....Check out the website..

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Alrite were do i find these rooms on soi bukawo for around the 12000 baht mark .looking for a room for a month from the end of December!!

:D never mind. I found one on the 'dark side' for 6K monthly! big rooms too. seems like things are a 'bit' cheaper out there! :)

www.carina-apartment.com

Carina-R-1-1.JPG

Carina-R-1-5.JPG

Carina-R-1-2.JPG

Carina-R-1.JPG

Edited by asianplay

in the middle of no where, pass on carina, rooms look nice enough, location sux

I don't think it's too far out. sure, it might take a few extra minutes on the motorbike, but that's all. I hate staying in Pattaya anyhow. it's too touristy for Pattaya veterans like myself. and I think they have a few bars out there past Sukhumvit too.