IGNORED

Expat Tv update service

AlanderryUk

HI all,

Apart from running sales of some Android boxes with the very latest sports, movies and world of tv.

I can also offer a cheap service of 800 baht to re install and update the latest builds for android devices via remote assistance from the uk to all samsung android phones for all sports tv.

If any of you are streaming a DLNA mirrorcast in your Thai home or are interested in purchasing n airplay dongle by far the cheapest way to get European football is via the mirror cast dongles at 500 baht each plus 200 postage to Thailand.

I can offer the 45 minute remote assistance service to get your phone to stream to your TV all the sports.

A postal service is still 800 baht + a return shipping charge of 650 from the uk 7 days.

if you are not in a rush 200 baht for ground shipping upto 50 days.

All my services are exclusive to expats around Thailand.

I am able to offer this service as I have a full time job and this is just a part time hobby to pay a few beers for the holidays. 

I have seen a lot of bars have not got the latest software builds and have all gone down in the last two years.

My builds have 50 sports servers and is the best service in the world and is FREE.

All you need is the box and the initial build we install from the Uk direct to your Thai doorstep.

This item will arrive as a REPAIRED USB DRIVE and is not subject to import tax. 

I hope you can all get on this, I am in Pattaya to showcase the two boxes in June time. But I am showcasing them live once a week on live stream followed by an FAQ to all members and enquiries to this new service.

Alan

Hello again.... :GoldenSmile1:

Archived