Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Hotel Jomptiem ,mid range

AlantheBuilder

How long are you going for?

If it's a couple of weeks then I found Condos to be a better bet in Jomtien.

A lot of the hotels are full of tour groups and tend to be expensive.

A friend has stayed in a few with his family and found Jomtien Palm Beach to be the best but it's double your budget. Jomtien Garden was also OK but will probably be at least 1500 a night.

There's a new boutique hotel on Soi 1 called 'by Dee' which is meant to be good but has no pool.

Sorry not to be more help. If you'll consider Condos, I'll make some suggestions.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Try Jomtien Pacific 10 minutes walk from the beach up by the Hanuman statue opposite Jomtien Complex............was a nice quiet place :GoldenSmile1:

I really liked Jomtien Boathouse on the corner of Jomtien soi 8. I stayed there a bunch of times, and it's listed for ~900 baht/night right now. Dunno if it's girl friendly, but from your post, I'm hoping that isn't a consideration lol.

Thanks does it have a pool ?

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

No pool. It is  joiner friendly. 

As much as I love all things Australian, I got to get me action of the asian persuasian.

It's across the street from Jomtien beach though. Who needs a pool?

Depends if you mind swimming through shit and condoms.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Do not stay at richman/poorman guest house.  it doesn't have a pool anyways.  I stayed there not too long ago and had

a terrible trip.  I actually checked out after 3 days on a 7 day trip due to the shit that passed for customer service at this dump.

bad over priced food, a/c undersized so the room never got comfy, stained sheets/duvet/pillow cases (gross), to far to walk to most things....etc. etc.  got some really bad info/help from them as well.   just say no!

bert

Pattaya's dead.  You read it here1st.

• 3 weeks later...

The bhat buses run along Thappraya Rd it's easy to get in to both pattaya or jomtiem.

Archived